IGNORED

Bid Pay Gone

Ken Meoni

Bid Pay is gone? Interesting. I had to use them a few times, and their system was SO broken that I couldn't imagine how they would last. I had a problem once and I contacted them to find out what I could do with a seller who was refusing to send my stuff. They said that it was buyer beware, and they couldn't stop them or force the buyer to do anything, and that I couldn't go back on my payments to them because they provided me with the service they had promised which was just delivering a money order.

My credit card company told me that I could cancel the payment though since I never saw the goods, nor the money order and couldn't get the money back. When I contacted BidPay with that information, they told me the same stuff above. I nicely told them that they should require seller's credit card information and if there was a problem, they could threaten to take them money from the seller's credit card on file. They told me they didn't think that was fair.

That was the end of me using BidPay. Good riddance, and hopefully in the future a new place will have a better way to do it.

(rant over)

Ya a frined of mine just got screwed over in a BidPay scam. The guy "sent" a $350 USD MO for a PSP and games and never got the MO. Needless to say he shipped the PSP in good faith as BidPay told him to do as they had recived the buyers money and low and behold he never got a red cent. He is trying to contact Johnny Law about it right now but as it sits he's out $400 Canadian.