IGNORED

"Dirty" computer logos ?

Draikar

I know this is a very stupid post but I just had to post it,

I collect PC's and always loved old Commodore and Acer PC's (IBM clone's) of 1988 but I notice years ago the Commodore and Acer logo look very similar. I'm thinking of making another web page so I started making logo's for the computers and game system page. Anyway since I have nothing to do today and just to waste time I put the two logos next to each other and not only do they kinda look similar but they look like they could also form a new logo. I'm not going to get graphic but just tell me what you see and if you see what I see, do you think this is a conspiracy ? :|

I really think I uncovered something here other then the fact I can waist time and have a dirty mind. :(

post-4849-1137785220_thumb.jpg

post-4849-1137785242.jpg

He's saying that the Acer logo goes "into" the Commodore logo. In a sexual manner. :P

Actually, what I got out of it was that the combination of the two yields a phallic symbol. Note his bottom picture, where he's mashed the two together and turned it upright. Vaguely phallic, but I liked everyone else's benign interpretations as well.

Reminds me of the "sex is everywhere" ideas of Wilson Bryan Key (He's the guy who claims the word "sex" is imbedded in Ritz crackers, among other off-beat things. He wrote a classic crackpot book called Subliminal Seduction, and used to give lectures to incredulous audiences.) At least Draikar is willing to admit perhaps he is the one with the dirty mind; Mr. Key is quite adamant that he's not dirty-minded, but everyone else must be.

What I see is the two logo's make "male part, and balls". Before I made the post I asked some other people and even my mother.. They did not see it so maybe its just me ?

I remember Pepsi sex cans that say sex when 3 neon style cans's are put together from late 80's or maybe early 90's and Disney lion king movie with the word sex in the stars / sky.

Of course, I saw how it could be and was clearly meant to be phallic, however, it's way too vauge. That's like saying the tree in your front yard is a giant schlong with hundreds of other smaller schlongs growing off of it. Anything can be made into an innuendo, even the word innuendo itself (I.e. "You wanna see my sexual innuendo?"), but to me, this seems like grasping at straws (also phallic!)

What does it look like to me? It looks like a very very ornate, fancy spoon, the kind that only top royalty get to use to have their cheerios (in a bowl made of solid gold, of course......like the toilet.) And then when they're done, and they get lonely...gahh, the dirty mindedness....it's infectious! It's like a creeping malaice (spelled wrong, I'm sure) I've got to get out of here!

WANG: the sound your head makes when your wife smacks it with a metal tray.

1006995[/snapback]

Actually, that's the sound the metal tray makes... the sound your head makes is thud....as it hits the floor, along with the rest of you. :)

Edited by Mr_8bit_16bit

What would you say to your wife to make her hit you on the head with a metal tray?

1007763[/snapback]

"My OTHER wife doesn't object to in the butt!"

1007770[/snapback]

That's why you wait til she doesn't have a metal tray to say that kinda stuff.