IGNORED

GORF classic

The Graphics Man

3D Stooges Software: GORF Special Release is on sell!!! Destroy them my gorfian robots. :twisted:

1004207[/snapback]

I take it then that you will release the 2000 version later on? I remember seeing on your website years ago that Gorf was supposed to be released like Tempest 2000 where you have Classic, Plus and 2000 versions. If this allows you to make a 2000 version easier and better to produce that's good.

My order is on the way.

Thanks

1004995[/snapback]

Yeah, the guys plan on releasing Gorf Plus and Gorf 3D as standalone games - no need to cut anything out of the games that way! :cool:

I've always been quite happy with the Atari 8-bit version of Gorf, so I haven't been very excited about this release, but, I just ordered a copy to show my support for your future releases of Pluz and 3D. So you damn well better get those released or else! :skull:

I just pray that this support isn't a waste like I feel it was when I supported Starcat with his releases like the dev, disk, mouse adapter and Ocean Depths only to find out later that the entire reason I purchased those items was in vain, since the game I was "supporting" release of was the now defunct Star Alliance. :_( Which is why I did not buy Starcat's latest release of Jagmind, becuase I could care less about simple puzzle games, and I didn't want to purchase it for support of future releases like Eerievale that may never come. If it does, then I'll buy it (Eerievale), but I refuse to buy anything else from him with the reason of doing it to merely support a BIG game that I have doubts will be released.

Edited by Gunstar

3D Stooges Software: GORF Special Release is on sell!!! Destroy them my gorfian robots. :twisted:

1004207[/snapback]

I take it then that you will release the 2000 version later on? I remember seeing on your website years ago that Gorf was supposed to be released like Tempest 2000 where you have Classic, Plus and 2000 versions. If this allows you to make a 2000 version easier and better to produce that's good.

My order is on the way.

Thanks

1004995[/snapback]

Not at all....thank you!

And the seperate releases will be MORE than worth it to everyone.

Yeah, the guys plan on releasing Gorf Plus and Gorf 3D as standalone games

I believe you mean "GORF PLOOOOOOZZZZ MAD GOD TROOPER BODIES SUPER KARATE MONKEY RAMALAMADINGDONG".

If memory serves.

1006131[/snapback]

You nailed it!

Nice memory. :lust:

Got my SPECIAL EDITION # 15 TODAY!!!  I wonder if I can call in sick tomorrow, so I can play it all day.  That would push payday back until Monday, but how cares, right?

1006898[/snapback]

Nice haul guy! Congrats....So nice to see some good hardcores getting these.....makes me feel very nice.

And as far as calling in sick....

.....sniff.....you touched my Gorfian heart, little brutha!...sniff....

The first batch shipped today.

US residents should start seeing their package arrive as early as Wednesday.

Non-US in 5 to 7 days.

Thanks to all who ordered.  It was a lot of work getting the orders ready, I'd much rather be programming.

1005633[/snapback]

Got my regular edition today since special was sold out. Looks pretty good and plays well also. Since I have not played this game since the arcade days in the early 80's, I can't really say if it's an exact port. I do not recall that the explosion from any enemy destroys your ship as well when you shoot it down. However, it's sure fun to play. It sound like the digitized voice is coming over the right channel only but since the game was back in the 80's I do not think it was ever stereo right? Needless to say, I like it. Can't wait for the Pluz and 2000 versions.

Thanks again and good job!

:thumbsup:

The first batch shipped today.

US residents should start seeing their package arrive as early as Wednesday.

Non-US in 5 to 7 days.

Thanks to all who ordered.  It was a lot of work getting the orders ready, I'd much rather be programming.

1005633[/snapback]

Got my regular edition today since special was sold out. Looks pretty good and plays well also. Since I have not played this game since the arcade days in the early 80's, I can't really say if it's an exact port. I do not recall that the explosion from any enemy destroys your ship as well when you shoot it down. However, it's sure fun to play. It sound like the digitized voice is coming over the right channel only but since the game was back in the 80's I do not think it was ever stereo right? Needless to say, I like it. Can't wait for the Pluz and 2000 versions.

Thanks again and good job!

:thumbsup:

1007062[/snapback]

Yes, if you play the arcade you will see that your ship will blow up if you run into an exploding enemy or even the points after explosion.

Glad you are enjoying the game.

GORF Pluz Rulez!