IGNORED

Free coleco stuff

maximebeauvais

do you want something? just pay the shipping.

1) when I plug the colecovision, there is an image on the screen but is roll, it desaper, black, snow...etc. so I don't know if the problem is the system or the 2 power supply? I know for sure that the power supply are working because I can get an image but ???

2) I can't test the joystick

3) I don't have a power supply to test the adam

if no reply by the end of the weekend, I will just throw those away, so if you are living near ottawa (canada) send me an email and you could pick them up

colecovision stuff sold

ONLY THE ADAMS STUFF LEFT.

post-60-1138154209_thumb.jpg

Edited by maximebeauvais

@mcgrail0007: I can't send you a PM:

here is what it said:

This message can not be sent because the recipient does not have permission to use the personal messenger or their personal messenger inbox is full.

This personal message has not been sent

----------------------------

anyway, nobody have sent me a real interest for the moment...they are just checking on the price of shipping. so if someone really want it PM ;)

BTW: paypal only

How well to the power supply hacks for the ADAM work? I'd love to grab that ADAM console but I don't see the printer (which houses the power supply)... :)

I have extra ColecoVision power supplies if they can be adapted.

Voch

Edited by Voch

do you want something? just pay the shipping.

1) when I plug the colecovision, there is an image on the screen but is roll, it desaper, black, snow...etc. so I don't know if the problem is the system or the 2 <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=power%20supply" onmouseover="window.status='power supply'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">power supply</a>? I know for sure that the power supply are working because I can get an image but ???

2) I can't test the joystick

3) I don't have a power supply to test the adam

if no reply by the end of the weekend, I will just throw those away, so if you are living near ottawa (canada) send me an email and you could pick them up

1006253[/snapback]

when and where :D :D :D :D :D

• 4 weeks later...