IGNORED

TCM, Halloween, 1977 hex, Track and Field

adams_ale

Not long ago I didn't think I would be selling the last of my rare games, but I've come to realize that I don't really appreciate them as I used to. I think it's time to let these items go to those who can enjoy them more than I. :) These days playing the games is much more important than having tangible rarities. Thank you for looking. :cool:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZadams_ale...1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

Not long ago I didn't think I would be selling the last of my rare games, but I've come to realize that I don't really appreciate them as I used to.  I think it's time to let these items go to those who can enjoy them more than I. :)  These days playing the games is much more important than having tangible rarities.  Thank you for looking. :cool:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZadams_ale...1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

1007286[/snapback]

I soon realized after I started collecting that I'd never be able to afford a complete collection. Maybe if everything was was loose I could afford and collect 90%-95% over time, but a complete in box collection was out of my financial grasp. I can't stand not finishing something I have started so I never even tried to collect boxes. That would all change if I got my next 400 paychecks this friday of course. ;)

Recently I started reorganizing my collection. I had everything in Rubbermaid tubs wrapped up neatly in Ziploc bags by the manufactor (you'd have be proud AtariAger!). My idea was to take all the games that I love the most and keep 'em seperate from the ones I have only to complete a series. It's like been at a crossroads to selling some of my collection. On one hand I only need a few carts to complete some series, but on the other I know I'll never play them. I'm not quite ready to part with the hundred or so carts that I put to the side as of yet though. It was too hard to collect all of them on Ebay for my wallet, and I know I'll never make back what I paid. If I did sell them I might want them again in the future and I'd have to start all over again. The Hunt might be fun though. :D

Right now my focus has turned to the twenty or so carts I really want to own and play. I finally picked up a Laser Gates at a good price, and got a Marauder. Master Builder is in the mail. I need to upgrade my Jawbreaker & Snoopy and the Red Baron. The list is short but a worthy goal. It also keeps me from a binge on Epay. :P

I'm sure everyone knows by now where I'm at on that issue. :-) I still have the best games out of my collection though -- those aren't going anywhere. I feel pretty darn good about it, too! I've already bought the parts for my uber-rig upgrade and will be picking them up this weekend, and I'm not done with the sale yet.

And eventually I'll get to start the whole process over again! (This is a good thing)

Good luck Adam. Hope you get some good coin for 'em. :)

Dear eBay Community Member,

The bid that you entered for the item (8254883865) has been cancelled. You can view the reason provided for the cancellation by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page.

Regards,

eBay

:sad:

1009214[/snapback]

It was with great hesitancy that I removed this auction from Ebay and in fact this is the first time that I have ever ended an auction early. I sincerely apologize to those people whom I canceled their bids. I can't get into why it was taken down, but I can say the sale would have been completed if the original BIN of 300 had been taken. There is another TCM CIB copy on Ebay at this time and I hope that someone from here can snag it. I will not pull any more auctions that currently have bids on them.

Adam

Edited by adams_ale