IGNORED

Pro-Play Home Arcade unit Found!

Rob Mitchell

I always wanted to take a gutted arcade cabinet, and make it a 2 player nes cabinet. I think it would have a more classic feel than these pro play home arcades...

I remember seeing them advertised, but I didn't have an NES at the time, so it was just neat to see what they came out with. :)

• 4 months later...

Update. I will upload my SNES pro play home arcade. For some reason it wont let me load my sega and Nes pic. But if people really wanted to check them out just message me.

This isn't an official product is it? Looks like a modified Pro Play Home Arcade with extra buttons added. Ergonomicly placed arcade buttons weren't really around much back in the NES/SNES hayday...

Where did you get the cabinet?

Edited by pCeSlAyEr

• 6 months later...

Update. I will upload my SNES pro play home arcade. For some reason it wont let me load my sega and Nes pic. But if people really wanted to check them out just message me.

This isn't an official product is it? Looks like a modified Pro Play Home Arcade with extra buttons added. Ergonomicly placed arcade buttons weren't really around much back in the NES/SNES hayday...

Where did you get the cabinet?

You know I'm not totally 100 percent sure but I could ask my dad because hes the one that got them for me. I do think that he did some modifications to them. A few months ago the cable guy came to my place and saw my NES, SNES and Sega Pro play home arcades. He wanted them so bad that he said how much would it cost to get these from me.

• 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...