IGNORED

Salem Frost store is open 4/29/07

SalemFrost7800

• 2 weeks later...
I have a limited amount of these games now on sale on 6/07/06 while supplies last...............

Friday the 13th Part 3 (2)

Dawn of the Dead (3)

Death Race 2000 (3)

Blair Witch Project (3)

Amityville Horror (3)

post-7957-1149731598_thumb.jpg post-7957-1149731617_thumb.jpg post-7957-1149731630_thumb.jpg post-7957-1149731640_thumb.jpg

post-7957-1149732483_thumb.jpg post-7957-1149732498_thumb.jpg post-7957-1149732512_thumb.jpg post-7957-1149732529_thumb.jpg

All games come in beautiful full color boxes, manuals and labels. Please email me if you are interested in purchasing any of these games.

Hello, I am new to this forum, and I am interested in one of your games, but before I can say that I'm satisfied. Do you guys know where they sell the official Amityville game? :?

I've been told that there is a french version, and that's about it. :?:

I know your Amityville version is a spinoff to another atari game, but I still am interested in it.

Thanks for your time. :)

COUNTRY HAM

post-9713-1150717132_thumb.jpg

Hello, I am new to this forum, and I am interested in one of your games, but before I can say that I'm satisfied. Do you guys know where they sell the official Amityville game? :?

I've been told that there is a french version, and that's about it. :?:

I know your Amityville version is a spinoff to another atari game, but I still am interested in it.

Thanks for your time. :)

COUNTRY HAM

Sorry I don't know of any official Amityville game from france.

Hi Tim

Today i got Deatrace 2000 and Dawn of the Dead

The boxes are great;i like it. :)

Thanx a lot.35 dollars is a fair price.

greetings Walter :)

Thanks I am glad you like them.

I still have AMITYVILLE HORROR and BLAIR WITCH PROJECT available if anyone is interested please go to My Webpage and you can order them directly from there.

Thank you,

Tim

Hi Tim

Today i got Deatrace 2000 and Dawn of the Dead

The boxes are great;i like it. :)

Thanx a lot.35 dollars is a fair price.

greetings Walter :)

Thanks I am glad you like them.

I still have AMITYVILLE HORROR and BLAIR WITCH PROJECT available if anyone is interested please go to My Webpage and you can order them directly from there.

Thank you,

Tim

I recieved Death Race and Dawn of the Dead yesterday. The boxes are really nice! This is some of the best packaging that I have seen so far. Don't miss out on these.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all again for the great support you have shown for my games and my cart releases.

I know my original idea was to offer these games at all times but due to the time involved in making them I think I will be retiring a few if not all of these after this run so I can concentrate on making new games and releasing carts for the new stuff.

Edited by usinoh

Dude this stuff is great. I want to make a zombie hack now. Any ideas on a good game to go with, I already hacked dark chambers which actually would've made a great zombie game, but I guess I should try something different. Bezerk's been used too much, hmm... Anyway, what's it take to join your team?

Dude this stuff is great. I want to make a zombie hack now. Any ideas on a good game to go with, I already hacked dark chambers which actually would've made a great zombie game, but I guess I should try something different. Bezerk's been used too much, hmm... Anyway, what's it take to join your team?

Hello and Thanks for the kind words. If you create a cool "horror" hack I will be more than happy to help you get it onto a cart and place it on my website. The process for the boxes, manuals and labels is kindda slow due to the amount of work involved and I am way behind in getting my new hacks released but if you didn't want to wait you could always do what most people do, it would be a nice computer printed manual and label which is still very nice and they sell easily for about 20.00 or 25.00 and I could help you with that.

As far as ideas for a Zombie game I am not sure, most of the time I get ideas out of nowhere and I spend endless hours on stella (my emulator of choice) playing games and looking for ideas. Currently I am looking for a game to hack for a JASON V.S. FREDDY idea I have. If you need any help once you figure out what you want do let me know and I will help if I can.

Actually I had thought of one for a Jason vs. Freddy. Try Kung Fu, make the hero Jason, and the boss at the end Freddy, make all the other enemies like zombies, and possessed kids and stuff, and make it so Jason attacks with his machete instead of his fist.

Another possiblity would be to hack that one boxing game (can't remember the title but its a side view boxer with a black guy and a white guy) make one Jason and make one Freddy.

as for a horror mod I am kind of doing a cleanup mod of Crypts of Chaos, not sure if its worth it, since the game wasn't too popular but here's a comparison shot

Maybe I could turn it into a haunted mansion or something you're exploring, make the monsters ghosts or something, any ideas? Worth it?

Edited by Ringman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I just had a conversation with Albert (owner of AtariAge) and he explained to me the sorted past between AA and Hozer Video, I obviously had no idea the history behind all of this, I thought it was just a few people who didn't like him for whatever reason, but now that Albert has explained this to me it does make since why I should not use Hozer as my cart maker and am talking to Albert about being the new cart maker for future Salem Frost releases.

I love this site and have made lots of friends here, I want to be seen as an honest person that makes games the people on this board can be proud of, had I know the sorted past I never would have used Hozers services so please accept my apologies for this. I have NEVER sold anyones games without their permission. I will no longer be using Hozer as my cart maker and I will be removing his link from my website.

Thank you,

Tim