IGNORED

Salem Frost store is open 4/29/07

SalemFrost7800

UPDATE: 04/13/07 I have a few Historic Salem Frost Games for sale, these games are in stock and ready to ship. These are in the original old style Salem Frost Boxes and we are not making these boxs any more, this is your last chance to collect these rare games in this style box :

SOLD Dawn of the Dead in Box with Manual 30.00 each - 4ever2600, The Shawn, FABombjoy

(1) Death Race 2000 in Box with Manual 30.00 each - black dog, FABombjoy

SOLD Blair Witch Project in Box with Manaul 30.00 - ATARIPITBULL

SOLD Friday the 13th in Box with Manual - 4ever2600

SOLD Halloween II Cart no manual - Phantom

SOLD Halloween III Cart no manual - Phantom

SOLD Freddy V.S. Michael Cart no manual - Phantom

JUST ADDED (1)EVIL DEAD 2 DEAD BY DAWN cart and manual - 20.00

I also have the following Atari 7800 Games for sale or trade, I am looking for Good Condition Boxed Atari 7800 Games, here is what I have for sale/trade:

Donkey Kong JR. (Boxed still has shrink wrap but the top of the box has been opened)

Hat Trick (Boxed and sealed)

BallBlazer (Boxed and Sealed)

Ms. Pacman (Cart Only)

Asteroids (Cart Only)

Pole Position II (Cart Only)

Xevious (Cart Only)

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these games

Edited by usinoh

I just had a conversation with Albert (owner of AtariAge) and he explained to me the sorted past between AA and Hozer Video, I obviously had no idea the history behind all of this, I thought it was just a few people who didn't like him for whatever reason, but now that Albert has explained this to me it does make since why I should not use Hozer as my cart maker and am talking to Albert about being the new cart maker for future Salem Frost releases.

I love this site and have made lots of friends here, I want to be seen as an honest person that makes games the people on this board can be proud of, had I know the sorted past I never would have used Hozers services so please accept my apologies for this. I have NEVER sold anyones games without their permission. I will no longer be using Hozer as my cart maker and I will be removing his link from my website.

Thank you,

Tim

Tim is a class act. I have NEVER had any problems with him and I have bought a lot from him. :)

UPDATE: 04/13/07 I have a few Historic Salem Frost Games for sale, these games are in stock and ready to ship. These are in the original old style Salem Frost Boxes and we are not making these boxs any more, this is your last chance to collect these rare games in this style box :

SOLD Dawn of the Dead in Box with Manual 30.00 each - 4ever2600, The Shawn, FABombjoy

I also have the following Atari 7800 Games for sale or trade, I am looking for Good Condition Boxed Atari 7800 Games, here is what I have for sale/trade:

Donkey Kong JR. (Boxed still has shrink wrap but the top of the box has been opened)

Ms. Pacman (Cart Only)

Asteroids (Cart Only)

Xevious (Cart Only)

Edited by usinoh

Ms. Pacman (Cart Only)

Asteroids (Cart Only)

Xevious (Cart Only)

Edited by usinoh

UPDATE: 04/18/07 I have 2 Historic Salem Frost Games for sale, these games are in stock and ready to ship. These are in the original old style Salem Frost Boxes and we are not making these boxes any more, this is your last chance to collect these rare games in this style box :

SOLD Death Race 2000 in Box with Manual - vgpresskits

(1)EVIL DEAD 2 DEAD BY DAWN cart and manual only - 20.00

Ms. Pacman (Cart Only)

Asteroids (Cart Only)

Xevious (Cart Only)

Edited by usinoh

UPDATE: 04/19/07 I have one last Historic Salem Frost Games for sale:

(1)EVIL DEAD 2 DEAD BY DAWN cart and manual - 20.00

Ms. Pacman (Cart Only)

Asteroids (Cart Only)

Xevious (Cart Only)

UPDATE: 04/19/07 I have one last Historic Salem Frost Games for sale:

(1)EVIL DEAD 2 DEAD BY DAWN cart and manual - 20.00

Ms. Pacman (Cart Only)

Asteroids (Cart Only)

Xevious (Cart Only)

Got any more of Donkey Kong Escapes?

• 1 month later...

HAVING FUN WITH HTLM CODE:

We have all been to web sites that have the right click disabled and it's annoying when you find a cool image you want save, let's face it that the cool thing about the internet we can all learn from each other and get ideas from different sites ....I found this code that lets you re-enable the right click funtion...simply paste this over the URL press enter and the right click should work

java script:void(document.onmousedown=null);void(document.onclick=null);void(document

oncontextmenu=null)

awhile back I disabled right click on my salemfrostgames.com site just messing around with the code but I could care less who copies my code or images so feel free to use my site as a test site for the above code, I plan to remove the right click code from my site this weekend now that I am on my new server.

give it a try, it's fun!!

HAVING FUN WITH HTLM CODE:

We have all been to web sites that have the right click disabled and it's annoying when you find a cool image you want save, let's face it that the cool thing about the internet we can all learn from each other and get ideas from different sites ....I found this code that lets you re-enable the right click funtion...simply paste this over the URL press enter and the right click should work

java script:void(document.onmousedown=null);void(document.onclick=null);void(document

oncontextmenu=null)

awhile back I disabled right click on my salemfrostgames.com site just messing around with the code but I could care less who copies my code or images so feel free to use my site as a test site for the above code, I plan to remove the right click code from my site this weekend now that I am on my new server.

give it a try, it's fun!!

I like to right click on links a lot of times and do "Open in new Window" or "Open in new Tab". If right clicking doesn't work I usually just close the window or tab. Thanks for the tip.