IGNORED

No longer for sale

walter_J64bit

Oh and just let me say this...If I did unfairly attack or get on some one I appologize. If you read what is left of the thread"Gorf For Sale" you will see

I was there to be helpful for  a GOOD portion of the thread at first.

I made a joke about Nebraska and Mega Man sent me a what I took as a condesending PM(like SKU_U did) and made it sound like I was the only one

being unreasonable. Go back and read them and try to see them from MY point

of view. I know..that does not matter..I came here with good intentions. I got

two nimrods who had to be right even when they were wrong. I had my post

deleted edited and used to complain to me about negativeness and all the others

being negative never had there quotes used in that letter. That was Albert who did that. Weather it was intentional or not, it was bad timming...ALL of this mounted as my only goal here was to be supportive to those who purchased or want to purchaes gorf. I have worked VERY well in my life in Customer Service with hardly any trouble even from the worst of customers, but I have NEVER dealt with this.

Even AFTER I tried to make a plea to peace I got an attitude post from YOU Sku...go back and read it. try to be me when you do.

enough is enough....I wanted to make a game for the Jaguar community and unforunatley I DID get caught in the middle. I unfortunately did not handle it as best as I can, but then I was never treated like this before either. No excuse but I am only human From where I sat when all this started,  came across as a pile on.

anyway. I hope all of this just goes away. It's just not worth it. I have games to make.

1014047[/snapback]

What makes you think I only PMmed you? I spoke to 8 other people in that thread privately telling them to cool it, FYI.

1014050[/snapback]

You'd never know as they did NOT cool it.

1014054[/snapback]

Actually, they did.

Had he not flown off the handle, people wouldn't

Defending myself is NOT flying off the handle. I never ATTACKED ANYONE defending me. IF I had something hard to say to someone, I had good reason, At leat I felt so. Say what you want but your clearly being one sided.

1014024[/snapback]

If I were so one sided as you claim, I wouldn't have purchased a copy of your game. How many times are you going to repeat yourself out of curiosity? That's like the 30th time you've said that to me.

Have you read NovaXpress and Megamanfan's responses to you in this thread, or are you only being a selective reader?

1014033[/snapback]

Yeah I have read it and it seems nothing has changed. I buy many games, It does not mean I am not biased against the person who wrote it. That proves nothing to me....I know you think you post perfectly and politely but I was the one who recieved it and it was condesending. Trust me.

1014049[/snapback]

I'D NEVER BUY A PRODUCT FROM SOMEONE I DO NOT LIKE. GO BACK THROUGH MY POST HISTORY TO SEE HOW I FEEL ABOUT CORPORATIONS AND WALMART IN PARTICULAR IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME.

As I've said to you a million times, THE ONLY PERSON YOU ARE IN CONFLICT WITH IS YOURSELF. STOP TRYING TO CREATE CONFLICT WHERE THERE IS NONE!!!

1014052[/snapback]

Now who's flying off the handle? Im not creating any conflict. I am simply pointing out that buying a game does not mean I....I.....I like the author. I am now CLEAR on your policies though and I do indeed appreciate your support of my product. it does not mean I wont have disagreement with you. I dont not Expect you to liek everything I do or say either. You'd have to be nuts if you did(agree with me all the time)... :D

Please explain how this is starting a conflict? I appologize if you took this the wrong way...Let's relax all of us...ok? Peace? Please? My heart is broken enough of losing Gorf.

Now who's flying off the handle? Im not creating any conflict. I am simply pointing out that buying a game does not mean I....I.....I like the author. I am now CLEAR on your policies though and I do indeed appreciate your support of my product.  it does not mean I wont have disagreement with you. I dont not Expect you to liek everything I do or say either. You'd have to be nuts if you did(agree with me all the time)... :D

Please explain how this is starting a conflict? I appologize if you took this the wrong way...Let's relax all of us...ok? Peace? Please? My heart is broken enough of losing Gorf.

1014063[/snapback]

Good to hear. How about we all put this mess behind us and get to what's important: playing games. :grin:

My heart is broken enough of losing Gorf.

1014063[/snapback]

Huh? :? Weren't you just accusing Nova about being wrong, in regards to who owns the rights to this game? I am confused now. :?

So, what is it? Bugs or rights? twitch2.gif

1014078[/snapback]

Mostly rights but a little of both, sadly.......As it stands I only have one third....of the rights that is. Or to put it more clearlym I only have only ONE third the necessary permission to publish it. Waiting On a response from Midway.

Edited by Gorf

1014063[/snapback]

Huh? :? Weren't you just accusing Nova about being wrong, in regards to who owns the rights to this game? I am confused now. :?

1014078[/snapback]

Mostly rights but a little of both, sadly.......As it stands I only have one third....of the rights that is. Or to put it more clearlym I only have only ONE third the necessary permission to publish it. Waiting On a response from Midway.

1014083[/snapback]

Hopefully it will go well. If it does, will you be releasing the other two versions of Gorf you were planning?

1014063[/snapback]

1014078[/snapback]

1014083[/snapback]

Hopefully it will go well. If it does, will you be releasing the other two versions of Gorf you were planning?

1014091[/snapback]

Well at this point, I may re-issue Classic, but Pluz and 3D are going to now

be renamed and all references to Gorf removed. Both will be released in

as original titles completely. We need Our own games anyway.

The new Working titles are

Earth God's Troopers....to replace Gorf Pluz

and God's Earth Troopers 3D to replace Gorf 3D.

Oh and some other models from some other works for Jaguar.....guess all you want...I'll show the models and you all can fantisize....

post-3357-1139273749_thumb.jpg

Great balls of fire........(these are hints guys...eat em up)

1014159[/snapback]

Hmm. Lordwars perhaps? :ponder:

:lol:

1014163[/snapback]

That's sure what it looks like to me! Take it from me, you definitely don't want to call it by its original name. :)

..Al

1014164[/snapback]

I think I have learned my lesson. :D

That's an interesting build.  I look forward to seeing where you go with it.

1014143[/snapback]

Great balls of fire........(these are hints guys...eat em up)

And while on the subject of castles

1014159[/snapback]

Um... is it like "Quadrapong" with castles and warring kingdoms? ;)

1014165[/snapback]

As Bugs would say...."hmmmmm ......could be!"

Its nice to see that peace has now descended upon the Jaguar forum.  Now, if we can just do so well on the Middle East ;)

1014375[/snapback]

I think the Middle East has just a BIT more priority and certainly a lot more

difficulty as a thing to hope for resolution to.

Here it's that east coast attitude of mine. It's that pit bull New Jersey thing.

No not the poor dogs, the people. Here in Jersey we come out of the womb,

then pick a fight with the doctor because he is spanked us and say, " You gotta problem, wise ass?"

:D

Interesting pictures. In my view, with Battlesphere being basically Star Raiders, all we need now is Joust and Warlords. :D

(Holds hand over heart for "Bonk", the first attempt at Jag Warlords.)

So the Qudrapong idea with castles... heck yeh!

Interesting pictures.  In my view, with Battlesphere being basically Star Raiders, all we need now is Joust and Warlords.  :D

(Holds hand over heart for "Bonk", the first attempt at Jag Warlords.)

So the Qudrapong idea with castles... heck yeh!

1014553[/snapback]

It will be quite differrent then what you are used to in a good sort of way

( well I hope you will all like it anyway)

that is if I ever get aroud to it.

Got my delivery this mornning.... thanks guys....

will be on website by weekend...

nick

16/32 Systems

1014318[/snapback]

In fact it is now...

nick

1014636[/snapback]

And that web site is?

1014856[/snapback]

http://www.1632systems.co.uk/

Of course :)

1014923[/snapback]

and at this time of writing 1 left......

nick

www.1632systems.co.uk

I also apologise for any part I may have played in the "flame war" but I was not going to stand back and let people try to make a fool of me, insult my friends in the community, attack Albert (and AA in general) and demean the hard work made by the likes of Lars, Carl and Matthias.

I don't remember anybody over on JSII ever saying anything insulting towards Mathias. Could you please post a link to where someone insulted Mathias?