IGNORED

JC- New Hardware, Info, ETC.

Junie

Hello Everyone,

There are several announcements that many of you will be interested in, new hardware, website updates, placed orders, etc.

New Hardware -

-------------

-=-| Upgraded Atari 2600 Joystick |-=-

After many requests I have finally done it, and have a perfectly working CX40 joystick. The "Upgraded Atari 2600 Joystick" is now available thru my online shopping cart.

The joystick metal tab buttons (Internally) have been removed and new Micro-switches have been added. The Micro-switches are non tactile, there is no clicking sound when pressed.

The joystick can also be further upgraded by having a brand New and Improved/Upgraded inner joystick handle. These are ordered straight from the source. Adding the New joystick handle adds a additional $4.50 per joystick.

The joystick starts out at $17.00 each, or you can send in your own joystick to be modified and get a joystick for only $5.00 each!

-=-| Micro-switches |-=-

For all those do-it-yourselfers, you can order the Micro-switches used in the "Upgraded Atari 2600 Joystick" thru my online shopping cart. The "SPST Micro-Switches (Momentary)" cost $0.35 each.

-=-| Other Hardware |-=-

There are many items that are under development and should be ready for sell soon. Some of the items include a Joystick/Paddle Connector, Atari Controller to PC Adapter (Available for Game Port or USB with converter), Atari 2600 (All Models) Composite Video modification (Work will be underway shortly on 2 test units), Do-it-yourself Upgrade kits, a Very LARGE section of Replacement Parts for Atari systems (2600, 5200, 7800, Lynx, Jaguar, ?), and many more items.

Many projects have been shelved for various reasons, largely due to lack of money, but many will be available coming later this month.

If you have any requests or items you would like foe me to make available just e-mail me at junies_c@hotpop.com and let me know about it. As always I am open to suggestions

Website Updates -

---------------

http://juniescreations.netfirms.com/customi.shtml

In the Hardware area the "Custom Items" section has been updated. You can view pictures and details of various one of a kind controllers and learn more about getting custom items made.

This includes controllers, system add-ons, game boxes, or anything else that you want to order that isn't currently available thru my online shopping cart. So if you are looking for that hard to find item, or want something built that is unique visit this area for more information.

-=-| Additional Updates |-=-

The Yahoo! PayDirect payment method is no longer offered, and has been removed from the shopping cart. Only one customer wanted to use it, and once I logged back in I realized they changed everything about the service.

Many more pages will be updated coming up, as long as time permits.

Customer Orders -

---------------

I know many of you are waiting for your items to arrive, and it is starting to become a long time. Rest assured your items will be shipped soon.

Due to the overwhelming amount of orders and other delays (New business growth), everything is back on track and everything should be shipping soon.

I haven't forgot about anyone! I will e-mail everyone once there orders are shipped out.

Game Published -

--------------

Finally I have had a hand in publishing a Atari 2600 video game The game author, Paul Slocum, shipped the completed PCB's to me and I put them in game cases and I made the laminated labels.

There was a lot of work in it. Finding enough used games, removing the old labels and glue residue, printing and cutting the new laminated labels, and then assembling the completed games. To say the least, this was a very fun project.

I am in the process of writing a "How-to Create Homebrewed Games" article, it will not cover programming your own game but rather what to do with the game once you made it.

The game itself is currently being kept under wraps, but you can find out more about the game at the Midwest Classic website, or using this direct link to the article--

http://goatstore.com/MWC_may3PR.htm

The game is being called "Berzerk: Special Edition" to help keep the identity of the game a secret until it's release at the Midwest Classic

----------------------------------------------

That about wraps it up for now. Thanks to everyone who is placing orders and e-mailing me with ideas and suggestions for items. Everything is looking up, and major changes are starting to take place.