IGNORED

Gorf's Story

Gorf

Hello Gorf!

Brilliant news Gorf! Keep up the good work, really looking forward to your new game!

1014396[/snapback]

We're keeping! :D I was playing around with some new idea's today...may need to talk to Matthias about using his code for some 4 player goodness of a few different paddle games I been toying with.

1014858[/snapback]

Let me know what you need (just explanations or sourcecode), adding TeamTap-support isn't that hard, the only sad thing with the Jaguar is that you can detect the TeamTaps but not if there is really a joypad connected to any of the ports :-(

Or did you really only mean the analog input? You know that only very few Jaguar-consoles have the necessary ADC-chip installed?

Anyhow, let me know if and how i can help :-)

Bye!

Matthias

Hello Gorf!

Brilliant news Gorf! Keep up the good work, really looking forward to your new game!

1014396[/snapback]

We're keeping! :D I was playing around with some new idea's today...may need to talk to Matthias about using his code for some 4 player goodness of a few different paddle games I been toying with.

1014858[/snapback]

Let me know what you need (just explanations or sourcecode), adding TeamTap-support isn't that hard, the only sad thing with the Jaguar is that you can detect the TeamTaps but not if there is really a joypad connected to any of the ports :-(

Or did you really only mean the analog input? You know that only very few Jaguar-consoles have the necessary ADC-chip installed?

Anyhow, let me know if and how i can help :-)

Bye!

Matthias

1015140[/snapback]

Encoders :D

• 3 weeks later...

gorf is a awesome classic game.it is also missing from my collection.can anyone help me purchase a jaguar version.i don't even have a jaguar but i am willing to buy one just for this game.i have been following the gorf 2000 craze for years on the internet hoping it would be released only to find out that i missed the boat.i just joined this site to get help.i have got to have this game.anyone.thanks