IGNORED

Please bid on this

Trench

If you don't want an item then you shouldn't bid on it.  By the way how are you going to pay for the Rubik's Cube that you bought from me?  Your post on here doesn't make me feel to confident that you are going to pay.

1016850[/snapback]

Hey, I pay for everything I win!!! If I win this Atari, I'll pay for it too. At the time I bid, I wanted it, but I won another auction so I don't need this big lot.

I will be paying you via Paypal.... TODAY

If you don't want an item then you shouldn't bid on it.  By the way how are you going to pay for the Rubik's Cube that you bought from me?  Your post on here doesn't make me feel to confident that you are going to pay.

1016850[/snapback]

Hey, I pay for everything I win!!! If I win this Atari, I'll pay for it too. At the time I bid, I wanted it, but I won another auction so I don't need this big lot.

1016851[/snapback]

Do I sense some TENSION? :ponder:

1016850[/snapback]

1016851[/snapback]

1016867[/snapback]

No. I sent payment just now. No tension, just making it stand out so he would see it.

1016850[/snapback]

1016851[/snapback]

1016867[/snapback]

No. I sent payment just now. No tension, just making it stand out so he would see it.

1016872[/snapback]

He paid as he said he would! Thank you and your item will ship today.

1016850[/snapback]

1016851[/snapback]

1016867[/snapback]

1016872[/snapback]

He paid as he said he would! Thank you and your item will ship today.

1016875[/snapback]

You know... when I first read this, I was feeling some sympathy for you and the harshness you were getting from everyone else here...

But then I thought about it... and *you* are exactly the kind of person who drives up an eBay auction for some classic equipment to OUTRAGEOUS levels for *whatever* internal reason drives you... some lack of control or inability to think rationally once you bid on an auction. Your need to win the auction is so complete you're willing to go beyond a level that even YOU realize is unreasonable. Just because you can't let a lot of 30 year old plastic "slip by you"...

You need help... some kind of 12 step program. I hope you get stuck with this auction, and end up having to sell it off for a quarter of the price. :P

No... really... you have my sympathy. I still think you're sick, and should seek help... and it drives me nuts that people like you with no self control make this such an outrageously expensive hobby for the rest of us... but... this helps me see that the people who do this really just have no self-control or common sense... so I do feel sorry for you.

I was when I saw it.

I have seen Waterworld go for $70+, Atari systems with everything go for like $30+ and you could easily sell most of those games for more than a dollar, some might be harder... but you could make money off of it... which is what I will be doing if I win it.

I was when I saw it.

I have seen Waterworld go for $70+, Atari systems with everything go for like $30+ and you could easily sell most of those games for more than a dollar, some might be harder... but you could make money off of it... which is what I will be doing if I win it.

1016904[/snapback]

someone out bid you. ;)

I was when I saw it.

1016904[/snapback]

someone out bid you. ;)

1016967[/snapback]

The question is, do I still want it or not... lol

Who is buyeratari?

:ponder:

1017105[/snapback]

feedback of 38 and they have got 400+ positives? Thats alot of multiple auction winners, seems a little out of order too, but that's just my consperacy minded non-sense talking.

1017115[/snapback]

Went for $320 and here I was worried it wouldn't make 2 bills.... In Yer Face Ebay!!!

Who is buyeratari?

:ponder:

1017105[/snapback]

feedback of 38 and they have got 400+ positives? Thats alot of multiple auction winners, seems a little out of order too, but that's just my consperacy minded non-sense talking.

1017115[/snapback]

Went for $320 and here I was worried it wouldn't make 2 bills.... In Yer Face Ebay!!!

1017151[/snapback]

Not bad.. went for a bit more than I thought it would. You're off the hook this time, Trench! :cool: