IGNORED

Items for Atari 2600 manufactured in Brazil

Sr. Ferraz

I was thinking about Polyvox rarity the other day...

It occurred to me that Mr. Chin, once considered the most rare Polyvox cart, is not so rare at all. I've seen it a lot lately. It's an exotic title, but not so rare. R3 maybe :)

But Ferraz mentioned in some discussion that Beamrider is quite rare. I agree. I don't have Beamrider from Polyvox. Anyone here has one?

It occurred to me that Mr. Chin, once considered the most rare Polyvox cart, is not so rare at all. I've seen it a lot lately. It's an exotic title, but not so rare. R3 maybe :)

But Ferraz mentioned in some discussion that Beamrider is quite rare. I agree. I don't have Beamrider from Polyvox. Anyone here has one?

Here it is:

http://www.atarimania.com/detail_soft.php?...VERSION_ID=8448

8)

My small contrib. A friend has an Dynacom Pitfall cartridge with the complete box labels (front and back). This is mine. I want to change for Polyvox cartridges in my list of looked for

All Polyvox: Beamrider, Bowling, Centipede, Championchip Soccer, Defender, Dodge Em, Donald Ducks, Homerun, Joust, Math Grand Prix, Maze Crazy, Moon Patrol, Mr. Chin, Pigs in Space, Pitfall, Plaque Attack, Real Sport Tennis, River Raid, Snoopy, Swordquest Earth, Video Pinball

pitfallfrentehf3.jpg

This Argevision has an error label, some games names is wrong

argevisionfraksteinzq1.jpg

argevisionfraksteinnomewz3.jpg

Apple Vision Games

applevision1xf7.jpgapplevision2rj9.jpg

I go to scan the Polyvox cartridges that I have that they do not consist in the site with scans.

It forgives for the google English! :P

Espero realmente que seja útil.

Edited by bode

There's always rarier carts among common manufactures. With Beamrider who knows? If Sr. Ferraz or you, TomBrazil, do not own this cart then I would venture to say it's at least a six, but that's pure speculation.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I'll bite. Tom which game is that Air Raid? My guess (if its real) would be Air Raiders ;)

Of course, I was just teasing you guys... maybe someone sees that and thinks "OMG - its really Brazilian!!!" :rolling:

Tom,

I have a copy of Beamrider on Polyvox.

-San

Sandy, is it in good condition? I believe no one here in Brazil has it in good shape. Amazing....

• 2 weeks later...

[sandy: congrats for the Beamrider! rare!]

Fine folks of AA: check some fine stuff I got this week...

- Datasoft boxed

- JVP Kaboom (my fav) complete

- Super Game boxed

- ULOG Q*bert

post-6332-1155863525_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1155863556_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1155863572_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1155863595_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1155863657_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1155863996_thumb.jpg

Edited by TomBrazil

Thx, Omegamatrix!

Here's more stuff. This is prime stuff in my opinion.

I like VGS carts much, they are pretty cool. Please note there's a shorter variation, but in that one, the name is VCS instead o VGS. Kinda strange, dont you think? I dont believe in pirates of pirates, maybe the company changed its name...

Also found a shorter variation for Videospot, as shown, plus 2 rare games for it: Moonsweeper and Gremlins.

Plus: Videomania boxed and also that Videojogo white. I only knew those in black.

post-6332-1156261796_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1156261820_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1156261841_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1156261874_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1156261893_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1156261916_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1156261955_thumb.jpg