IGNORED

Sorry for the Dumb Question?

BigD73

Jag games are all the same no matter what country you are in and no the Jag wasn't released in Japan. Hope this helps, welcome to AA!

1019375[/snapback]

Actually, weren't 40,000 Jags released in Japan bundled with AvP?

1019395[/snapback]

Wow, i stand corrected! :twisted:

Never knew that and am very surprised they bothered. Did they actully sell any?

Jag games are all the same no matter what country you are in and no the Jag wasn't released in Japan. Hope this helps, welcome to AA!

1019375[/snapback]

Actually, weren't 40,000 Jags released in Japan bundled with AvP?

1019395[/snapback]

Wow, i stand corrected! :twisted:

Never knew that and am very surprised they bothered. Did they actully sell any?

1019408[/snapback]

I bought one.

Yep,

but some Jaguar games are faster on NTSC (and slower on PAL). This *can be* frustrating, for example in Atari Karts which is slower and easier on PAL but faster and thus harder on NTSC... a friend of mine finished the PAL version of AK very easily, but the NTSC version took him many many more tries... (he said that the computer opponents in the higher levels were very hard to beat on a NTSC Jag)...

-Andreas.

Yep,

but some Jaguar games are faster on NTSC (and slower on PAL). This *can be* frustrating, for example in Atari Karts which is slower and easier on PAL but faster and thus harder on NTSC... a friend of mine finished the PAL version of AK very easily, but the NTSC version took him many many more tries... (he said that the computer opponents in the higher levels were very hard to beat on a NTSC Jag)...

-Andreas.

1022154[/snapback]

Not as far as I have ever seen, I have played on both and NEVER noticed any difference :roll:

Maybe you would notice better mr. kizza if you peel your upper eyelids up :D , because CharlieChaplin is absolutely right

There is a huge difference between PAL or NTSC, 50Hz or 60Hz

For example, try Raiden, you will see the difference, and when dropping a bomb even hear the difference.

Most games are played/displayed better in 60Hz mode, I even made a list up for myself of which game is best played in which mode

Maybe you would notice better mr. kizza if you peel your upper eyelids up  :D , because CharlieChaplin is absolutely right

There is a huge difference between PAL or NTSC, 50Hz or 60Hz

For example, try Raiden, you will see the difference, and when dropping a bomb even hear the difference.

Most games are played/displayed better in 60Hz mode, I even made a list up for myself of which game is best played in which mode

1022540[/snapback]

Well can't say i notice a difference but maybe thats because both my T.V.'s are (as most modern ones are) 50hz/60hz compatible and I use the scart cable.