IGNORED

NES game: 3D Worldrunner

nintendan

You know any anaglyphic glasses will work the same. Some of these can be bought for cheap. Ask neighbors or friends with kids if they went to see any recent 3D movie and if they still have the discardable carton glasses from the theater... Or ask in you local teather if they have some lying around. They are not so hard to make yourself either.

You know any anaglyphic glasses will work the same. Some of these can be bought for cheap. Ask neighbors or friends with kids if they went to see any recent 3D movie and if they still have the discardable carton glasses from the theater... Or ask in you local teather if they have some lying around. They are not so hard to make yourself either.

1020605[/snapback]

OR get some 1 dollar non scrip glasses from Wally and red maker the lense blue and the other red, it works just the same. Even if you just mark some celophane and put it on it will work as long as you pull it tight and make sure you do a good job making them. I know this as I used to loose my 3d comic book glasses as a kid all the time. Takes about 5 mins and your in 3D all over agian :)