Sign in to follow this  
birdie3

Does anyone have the manual for Pastfinder?

I am looking to get a scan or even just a basic description of how to play this game. It seems pretty simple but there are a few parts that I am not quite sure about and the manual would really help.

Have you checked Atarimania.com or even right here at AA? Both places generally scans of the manuals, but it might take a few clicks of the mouse to get to them...

I have checked both places and have found nothing with respect to a manual. I read the C=64 HTML version of the manual but I would like to see something with diagrams because there are a few parts of the instructions that are fairly ambiguous as to what they are referring to.

All I am trying to figure out is:

Where to deposit the artifacts?

What are these rocket-like looking things I encounter after about 5 screens that causes the screen to act strange for a few seconds as I walk through them?

I've got scans of the game manual on my website (it applies to the C64 and Atari versions) but there's no diagram of anything within them either.