IGNORED

Can Fatal Run Hack Into Knight Rider?

Atariboy2600

:D ha ha ha ha,now you"Hit The Bull´s eye"......

good choice.ATARIboy....without "chinese democracy´s Guns and Roses Soundtrack"

"hardwork"(the Knight Rider´s project"owner") if youre reading this topic...go home.....and "rest into pieces"...

Edited by fabventure2600

• 1 month later...

Best thing would be to actually be able to see the bullets and not just hear the sound of the gun fire. Is that possible? Cause aside form that it would take about a whole 10 mins to change Fatal Run into a decent Knight Rider.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Best thing would be to actually be able to see the bullets and not just hear the sound of the gun fire. Is that possible? Cause aside form that it would take about a whole 10 mins to change Fatal Run into a decent Knight Rider.

Cool :cool:

I'll do at the sprite work no prob ATARIBOY just find someone to add the missle for ya and I'll do the rest.

• 3 years later...

It would be great if the bullets could actually be seen on screen also instead of just hearing the noise of them being fired. I don't know for sure but I think it could be controlled threw the "missle"??

Missile 0 is currently is used for one of the lines that mark where the road is (and the ball is used for the other side), and Missile 1 is used for the houses and trees that you pass on the side of the road. It would be possible to use missile 1 for the actual missile, but it would greatly limit when the missile could actually be fired. You could get rid of the houses and trees completely, or add a flicker routine. Both would require a lot of work and some RAM (which may not be available).

Edited by Wickeycolumbus