IGNORED

Atari 2600.com - broken?

elviticus

Is it just my computer, or is this site messed up?

I've been trying for the last 4 or 5 days to get to the online store - but I get stopped every time with a security notice.

Anyone else had this problem? I want to buy some things, but I can't get through - annoying.

I have NEVER had a problem with their store.

I have had however a MAJOR ISSUE for years. It's slow as hell and makes me not want to even browse there. If it was faster I'd browse more and maybe buy more.

1026802[/snapback]

Sheesh..... You ain't kiddin'! It's S L O W ......

Was it that slow when it was JerryG running the site? I was still on dial-up at that time and would have just attributed the speed to my connection.

Buck

He has some cool NES stuff for sale I have got a few good ones from him over the years. He has done it over the phone or emails and he has brought the good stuff to events like CGE and philly. He still might add it to the site.

He told me a new look was coming but he was having problem doing some transfer due to a bad server or something.

I definately like his website. I would definately search it a lot more and perhaps buy some stuff if it wasn't that slow.

I am not sure if it's that slow when JerryG was running it, but as long as I've been going there I've always associated it with the word slow.

Edited by yuppicide