IGNORED

Ultimate Screen-Shot Contest !!! Free Games!! Woohoo!!!!

moycon

Hey there. Someone suggested awhile back to make a MOC screen shot using many different Atari characters in it.

This sounded fun and so I started on one. I then realized I was itching to give some games away ( Yes, I forgot my medication ) and decided rather than just give em away I'd make a little contest.

The rules are simple. Take a look at the screen-shot below. Send me an email listing the games you think are represented in the MOC screen-shot. I'll let it run a week. If more than one person guesses all the correct games I will keep a running list and decide on a tie breaker at that time.

Anyone can participate but keep in mind these will be NTSC games. Also they will be pretty common games for the most part.... No Texas Chainsaw Massacres or Quadruns.

The winner will get 2 boxed shrinkwrapped games of their choice and 8 loose carts. ( I'll list the choices a little later )

moycon-89.gif

Have fun and good luck!!!

[ 06-06-2002: Message edited by: moycon ]

I'm surprised you didn't work in a bologna sandwich.  

I thought about it, but there are way too many Atari games with bologna in them (Ex. Bologna Invaders, Deli-Roids, Stan-Pede) I figured it would just confuse people!!!!

First I'll list the shrinkwrapped games you can choose two of if you guess the most games:

Jr. PacMan

Space Invaders

Gravitar

Dark Chambers

Battlezone

Pole Position

I will list the loose game a little later.

Crossbow got em all but one!! I haven't gone thru the emails yet, gonna wait till it ends. I couldn't help but see that crossbow got them all but one tho!! I figure I'll just let it run till next week (6/13 at 1:00am). That way anyone that wants to participate can take a crack at it. The rules are in the first post. If more than one person guesses all the correct answers I'll come up with some sort of tie breaker round. I got a few idea's on what I'll do in the case of a tie. I'll either announce the winner or if it'll be a tie breaker as well as the correct answers. Also I will be listing a ummmmm list of loose carts here pretty soon.

[ 06-09-2002: Message edited by: moycon ]

[ 06-09-2002: Message edited by: moycon ]

Of course there's bologna just look at my avitar!!! I will go through all the emails tonight and announce a winner or a tie breaker tomorrow (6/13) morning.

I have a stack of loose carts at home I keep meaning to post to the thread. I'll try to do it later today.