IGNORED

CRAZY-TV

fabventure2600

When a strange"poltergheist"affects the buiding´s cables, power supply and TV sets.Who you gonna call?Ghostbusters?No, the"Cable Guy"will solve the problem.

dont forget to dodge the remote controls in fury....

CRAZY_TV_Fabventure2600_hack_.bin

post-8491-1141252548_thumb.png

Edited by fabventure2600
  • Like 1

I was not commenting on his game, I was commenting on what he had to say about the "other" user. It just pulled the trump in my books when the guy who floods the hack forums starts cracking at the guy that trys to burn their wallets.

Hack away, have lots of fun while doing it, but bashing another fella when you are really no better? It's not just and in my books moved him from #2 up to #1. I'm sure fab will be going places with his work as I have seen a positive step forward from his orignal hacks he posted and they are getting much better and I hope for the best for him but cracking at another user when his work is no prize is just asking for the POO award so I stated that he is the Champion. And I don't even like the "other" user so I'm not picking favorites here and I'm not saying my shit don't stink either, I'm just telling it how it is.

I was not commenting on his game, I was commenting on what he had to say about the "other" user. It just pulled the trump in my books when the guy who floods the hack forums starts cracking at the guy that trys to burn their wallets.

Hack away, have lots of fun while doing it, but bashing another fella when you are really no better? It's not just and in my books moved him from #2 up to #1.  I'm sure fab will be going places with his work as I have seen a positive step forward from his orignal hacks he posted and they are getting much better and I hope for the best for him but cracking at another user when his work is no prize is just asking for the POO award so I stated that he is the Champion. And I don't even like the "other" user so I'm not picking favorites here and I'm not saying my shit don't stink either, I'm just telling it how it is.

1026942[/snapback]

and you is a champion on"how to be THe BIG STUPiD"person in

Video Game´s Forum....

Get out with your"toilet humor" your stinking Canadian...

POO is Part of your Life,we can see that you Understand

VERY MUCH About it.Because it is all inside your brain..POO´s head.

why dont you Clean your tail and Clean your mouth before you came here

with your stupid jealousy and childish histerical attacks,like a child with

pain in the ass,with your chimp´s I.Q...

Shawn i see you going "straight to the flush" everday....

Dont make people puk playing "Pac-POOlux".Go take a bath,i know that you dont like it...i can feel your stink smell

here in south america...

you is just a HOBO beging for money,just wait for Activision´s security staff or Cops Kick your dirty ass.

Do you think youre a Psyco?I have your picture,you dont have mine,i can go to Canada and"hunt"you like a Deer with some

.50 Desert Eagle...or...a simple Axe....

if the moderators Delete my "Right to response"here,i will post it again and again(what do you all Prefer AA mods?)

I dont like Zylombane,but he/it is a smart geek.and YOU ARE NOT...youre a just Low Level peace of POO....

and ATARI CHARLES if he has blood instead ice in his vains,could Kick your ugly face..

Hey forum....im with a stupid..... is one Old man that acts like a Child,a wrost example of human been,human(?)

if youre keep with your"yada yada"again i will hit you more and more..im here to do it all times...

WTF?   :?

1026780[/snapback]

I'll say it again...

WTF? :?

What is with you two? Am I totally mising an inside joke or are you both acting like children over something in particular?

1027169[/snapback]

No this guy is just a nut case. He has been sending me crazy ass PM's for a while now afterI told him I was not good enough at 2600 programming or hacking to really give out advise myself and the language barrier makes it even worse. After that about a month ago, this guy is just gone nutty. I posted the POO award for him cause the game POO is about people like fab and I could not help but say so after he took a pot shot at "the other guy" when he is no better himself. Just like the pot calling the kettle black IMO. The most watered down way to say what I felt I needed to say was to give him the Poo award, and now he is making public threats agenst my person and stating he intends on doing it over and over even if his non-sense gets "moderated" so I really hope he can be done away with as him saying he's gonna kill me with a desert egale rifle and\or cut me up with an axe when he comes to "canada" is too totally out of control and totally agesnt near all AA rules and regs.

EDIT: And did you see his response whe I actully gave his work praise?? I tell the guy his work is showing improvment and goes off the handle over the fact that I called him on insulting someone else ??

Edited by Shawn Sr.

This hack almost made me bang my head on my desk. So I have to say something!

Fabventure, please stop making hacks.

I played Airwolf.

I played Tron/Berzerk.

I played Trenchfighters.

I played Donkey Kong Fusion.

And now I just played Crazy TV.

None of these hacks are finished in my opinion. But you keep making more of them!

I have at least 5 hacks that I made. But I think they suck, so I didn't post them here.

Most of your hacks have something wrong with them. They would never be a good cartridge. Fix one of them!

Yeah, I'm sure that I sound like an A-hole, but I had to say something after the 5th hack.