IGNORED

Where can I find New PSone controllers?

Stephen Moss

Does anyone know where I can find a quantity of New Sony manufactured PSone Dual Shock Controllers?

1027456[/snapback]

Check to see if a PS2 Dual Shock 2 will serve your purposes. I know there is some backwards compatibility (for those running PS1 games on a PS2), and it may just carry over to an actual PS1.

Check to see if a PS2 Dual Shock 2 will serve your purposes. I know there is some backwards compatibility (for those running PS1 games on a PS2), and it may just carry over to an actual PS1.

1027602[/snapback]

Unfortunately the PS2 Dual Shock appear to have pressure sensitive buttons (a waste of time in my opinion) so unless I can figure out how to convert them to on/off buttons that will be a problem. Doing A-D conversions on that many buttons will take far to long and although less important the motors are also different and will require to much power for my application.

I Have 1 Controller Left, Im Selling It For $20 Canadian Cuz Its Rare..., DO NOT PLUG IN TO PS2 The Cord Is Gibbled And Will Brick Your PS2 Rumble If You Use it Like That

1029533[/snapback]

A used PS1 controller for only $20 bucks?? Somone best grab it up quick or your gonna have to go to WalMart and get a brand new one for $15 or even worse a Pawn Shop and get it for $5!! This is an awsome deal, I hope someone gets it quick!!

lol i neglected to mention 20 is for the shipping, im GIVING IT To Him

1030125[/snapback]

$20 to ship one controller? Where are you sending from exactly the moon?

You need to see yourself to the door for alot of reasons that I don't have enough time or patience to explain on your level.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

lol i neglected to mention 20 is for the shipping, im GIVING IT To Him

1030125[/snapback]

Please quit while you can, you aren't giving any special deals and $20 is overboard for shipping. I've sent PS1 Controllers I bought from Zellers two years ago to California (from Ontario Canada) and it did not cost me $20. It got there in about 7 business days.

Not only are you asking $20, you're asking it for a controller that has a "gibbled cord" which makes it worth substantially less than even just a gently used controller.

I will say you are being rather kind to offer it to him, but don't say you're giving it away when the cost to do so is less than your request.

Edited by Atari-Jess

A year or so ago I got a used ps1 dual shock from ebgames.com for only a few bucks ($5 give or take, I don't remember). It wasn't new in box, but it might as well have been - it was in great shape and felt barely used.

I had a look on their website and could not see any for sale at this time, however I am looking at purchasing at least 10 at time with the knowelge that nore would be available if I needed them - I know I'm asking the impossible.

• 1 month later...

A year or so ago I got a used ps1 dual shock from ebgames.com for only a few bucks ($5 give or take, I don't remember). It wasn't new in box, but it might as well have been - it was in great shape and felt barely used.

I had a look on their website and could not see any for sale at this time, however I am looking at purchasing at least 10 at time with the knowelge that nore would be available if I needed them - I know I'm asking the impossible.

the electronics boutique in my area has ps1 dual shock contollers for $4.00 each

the last time I was there, they had about 20 of them in stock.