IGNORED

Berzerk Comic

inextremis staple

It's there, just not immediately obvious:

Atari Force Comic #2: Berzerk!

The Berzerk comic is the second out of the five Atari Force comics that were included with 2600 games. I should probably update the captions on that page to include the name of the game each of those Atari Force comics was included with. :) The comics are linked to from each of the respect games, though.

..Al

Never heard of that trick, I'll have to pick some up and tryit.

You'd think they'd make the underneath of the scanner's cover black instead of white if it helps that much.

Give it a try...especially w/ page 9...and 1 and 7 wouldn't be so bad either ;-)

But thanks even if you don't get around to that---

Well, also most people scanning stuff from magazines dont rip ou or fold it over so it's just a single page so you need the paper to slip between the sheets.

Thanks for this, though, I posted my favorites on my personal site http://kisrael.com...

I wonder if there's anyway of finding out who the artist was (not easy given Atari's secretness and corporate front.) But it's pretty modern looking given the time, and the way the artist is likely American and not Japanese, say.

Awesome, thanks!

(Though you might want to try that trick of putting a piece of black construction paper behind the page you're scanning so there's a lot less "bleed through")

1029001[/snapback]

Random Terrain - where are you when we need you? ;)