IGNORED

How much did you pay for the last game you bought?

Rhindle The Red

How much did you pay for the last game you bought?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. How much did you pay for the last game you bought?

• $.01 - $4.99
    • $5.00 - $9.99
    • $10.00 - $19.99
    • $20.00 - $39.99
    • $40.00 - $59.99
    • $60 +

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

$10.50 for a complete like-new condition copy of Monopoly / Boggle / Yahtzee / Battleship for the Nintedo DS. It was a really good price, but it didn't take me long to figure out after playing it for a bit that every game in the compilation is poorly designed and broken in some way. Not much fun to play with all the programming errors and bad design decisions, so I'll be reselling it tomorrow or the next day.

• 8 months later...

I would have to say...that would be → a Japan Famicom/Nes Game Cartridge: Gradius II :) for my USA → Nes Top-Loader...@ $24.00 and then an Nes Adaptor/Converter...@ $15.99...I believe this Converter was bought from Amazon and the Gradius II Famicom Cart was purchased on eBay. That brought the Amount to → $39.99 Altogether! →That was back I think, in August of last year - 2016!! :) :grin: "Very Pleased with my Purchase!!!" :) :grin: "Both the Famicom Game:Gradius II and the Nes Converter..."Work Great!!!" :D ;-) ...on my Nes USA Top-Loader Unit!! :D :) ...→ "God Bless!"...→ "So Long For Now!!"...

$8 each for Best's 7800 'dented can' special. It was a bit of nostalgia, ordering over the phone. Delivery was fast, and the assorted Best-related paperwork was a nice touch. The boxes weren't too bad, so I have them folded flat and sandwiched between some heavy books.

Edited by toiletunes

Can't recall what day I got which

$40 for Mega Man IV on Gameboy

$24 for Everspace (PC) via a Humble Store sale which got me both GOG+Steam keys

Technically since I made almost $40 in dog watching payment this weekend MM4 was within $5 of being free or Everspace I made money on however you want to look at it. ;)

Edited by Tanooki