IGNORED

Sears Hex Stick

txsizzler

First off, if you can't handle other people knowing that you're bidding on a joystick, no matter the rarity, you need to up your medication dose and tighten your straightjacket. Private auctions are just plain silly.

Second, what is a Sears Hex joystick, let alone an Atari one? I like the Sears joystick box, but I know nothing else about such.

First off, if you can't handle other people knowing that you're bidding on a joystick, no matter the rarity, you need to up your medication dose and tighten your straightjacket. Private auctions are just plain silly.

Second, what is a Sears Hex joystick, let alone an Atari one? I like the Sears joystick box, but I know nothing else about such.

This is actually the first time I have been asked... and by multiple people as well. It doesn't bother me... if they wanted to add to their collection privately.. no problem.

#1 Yes its silly. Unless a seller wants to cover up shaddy bidding or keep people from contacting buyers when he sells resealed games it is worthless. Most honest bidders stay away from these unless its an item they can't live without it. Even then they do so with more reserve than usual. Actually this is a great idea. If you want a rare item email the seller to make the auction private. Other bidders will stay away and you get at a fraction of the price.

#2 The hex joysticks came with the heavy sixer. First run of Atari controllers. Has that hex plate on the top of the controller. Atari ones had the logo sears ones say sears.

"#1 Yes its silly. Unless a seller wants to cover up shaddy bidding or keep people from contacting buyers when he sells resealed games it is worthless. Most honest bidders stay away from these unless its an item they can't live without it. Even then they do so with more reserve than usual. Actually this is a great idea. If you want a rare item email the seller to make the auction private. Other bidders will stay away and you get at a fraction of the price."

Well..it looks like the 3 people who asked about the private auction..never bid after all...unless it was all the same person. I won't use private auction aymore..That was the first and last.

The joysticks are up on my shelf tucked away... now I am on the hunt for the other disc...looks like I have become a collector.. ;)

By the way..my 9 year old son and I set up my heavy sixer..and played for about 2 hours yesterday and had a blast..although he said his xbox looked better...he still enjoyed playing the " games from the olden days" . :)