IGNORED

Anyone been to Howell, NJ?

zekish

For lack of a better idea where to post this, I'll post it here.

I went to a gaming thing in Howell, NJ a few weeks back. June 9th, in fact. I recall the date because I had a show to play that night in Long Branch (I'm in a punk band), which was just around the corner, basically. God, it's great when those traveling things work out!

Anyways, me and my bass player were at the convention thing and we wanted to come back later, after we played, but we went on stage too late to get back to the thing. I was wondering if anyone from here was there?

In case any of you were there, we were there from 4:30 until, hmmm, maybe 6? We were early. And if anyone was there, did my Time Pilot high score hold up or get spanked? I played the game when I came in the door and got 200,000. I coulda done better but I only played once. The initials woulda been ZTG.

Another side note -

Since I'm on off topics or slightly off topics, lemme say I've been lucky lately when traveling out to play shows. Two weeks in a row I got to play a Galaga machine either at the bar I was playing or the convention that was near (they had it at the Howell thing). I also played Time Pilot, which was a fave of mine. Annnnd, we played this ill-attended show in Wilkes Barre, PA (2 hour trip from my home) but it was worth it because they have a Gyruss machine. Couldn't make it to Earth but I got to Mars!

Let's hope future shows I play yield more video game fun!

• 1 month later...

Yeah, my bass player is the one who tells me these things. I think he gets a mailer. Hell, I'm so out of the loop that I had no idea there was a thing in Philly until mere weeks after it was here. Then again, I didn't start frequenting these sites again until recently.

Figures the next show in Howell is on a day that I gotta play a show in Philly. Same time, too. At least they happen more than once a year so I'm sure I'll get to another one soon.