IGNORED

The 'Super Action' CV sports game you'd want most

Four 'Super Action' titles were released on the ColecoVision, namely Baseball, Football, Soccer and Boxing (Rocky). What other sport would you have liked the most to be released as a 'Super Action' game on the CV?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Four 'Super Action' titles were released on the ColecoVision, namely Baseball, Football, Soccer and Boxing (Rocky). What other sport would you have liked the most to be released as a 'Super Action' game on the CV?

• Super Action Hockey
    • Super Action Basketball
    • Super Action Tennis
    • Super Action Volleyball
    • Other (please specify)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Four 'Super Action' titles were released on the ColecoVision, namely Baseball, Football, Soccer and Boxing (Rocky). What other sport would you have liked the most to be released as a 'Super Action' game on the CV?

I'm running this poll just out of curiosity, nothing more. :)

How about Super Action Golf?

1031932[/snapback]

Oops! Another obvious one I forgot about! And as for bowling, I wouldn't actually mind a bowling game on the CV, but I can't imagine how it could use the Super Action Controllers in any significant way over the standard CV controllers...

1031932[/snapback]

Oops! Another obvious one I forgot about! And as for bowling, I wouldn't actually mind a bowling game on the CV, but I can't imagine how it could use the Super Action Controllers in any significant way over the standard CV controllers...

1031982[/snapback]

Sure you could. There's a lot of variables that could be controlled with the different buttons and the spinner, power of throw and direction of spin. Try Ten Pin Alley. Video game bowling is a lot of fun when done right, even for non-bowlers like myself. And yes, curling might make a fun video game.

Sure you could. There's a lot of variables that could be controlled with the different buttons and the spinner, power of throw and direction of spin. Try Ten Pin Alley. Video game bowling is a lot of fun when done right, even for non-bowlers like myself.

1032021[/snapback]

I guess you're right. That reminds me of a question that I've been meaning to ask: Can anyone tell me what kind of input does the spinner record? Is it speed-based (motion detection) or position-based (which means it could be used like an Atari 2600 paddle)?

1031932[/snapback]

1031982[/snapback]

Sure you could. There's a lot of variables that could be controlled with the different buttons and the spinner, power of throw and direction of spin. Try Ten Pin Alley. Video game bowling is a lot of fun when done right, even for non-bowlers like myself. And yes, curling might make a fun video game.

1032021[/snapback]

Both games would be a whole lot more fun with a trackball, though!

JR