IGNORED

Planet Bob - End of an Odyssey

RSS Bot

Hi there!

Phew... in order to reclaim some space and getting rid of some junk in our house, I recently put my last Odyssey 2 (actually a G7000) on eBay. The few remaining games I still have will follow soon.

Next thing that has to go will be the Intellivision. I only bought one a year ago, after some friendly soul borrowed me his IntelliCart in order to have me consider homebrewing a game for it. Yet I never got warm with the system (read: controllers). :ponder:

So, the 8-Bit consoles I'm still activley collecting for are:

- Atari 2600 (Shrinked my collection to some essential ~50 games. I only need 3-4 more titles to consider my 2600 collection done. From then on I'll only buy homebrews, Juno First currently being on top of my wishlist! :D )

- Colecovision

- NES

- SMS

What I'm still considering, is wether I should buy me a 7800 (Or, eventually get the one repaired I already have :lol: ). My plan is to check out all existing PAL games and when I find at least 10 that I enjoy, I'll buy it. I joined the 7800 HSC to check them all out, so far I have 5 titles on the "pro" side: Commando, Donkey Kong, Food Fight, Galaga, Ikari Warriors. Since the 7800 HSC already starts repeating now, I think I'll try the rest of the games on my own now, so I come to a quicker descission here ;) )

Greetings,

Manuel

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...&showentry=1336