IGNORED

Sealed in Bag drives me nuts

ntavio

It seems from his comments that sku_u is a protanopic (rare form of red-green color blindness); in spite of his description of being unable to distinguish blues from greens but distinguishing reds from yellows easily, this fits fairly well with the description of protanopia (absence of red-sensitive cones) at this site: Colour Blindness Tests.

I'm protanopia as well. I some of those tests I can distinctly see the numbers for red-green colort blindness & the ones identifying protanopia, but then some of them I couldn't see any clear numbers where I should have, based on the test. I could see the makings of the number as stated for red-green color blindness, but not clearly enought to identify it without having know what it is. Most of the traces I couldn't follow either.

Still as for the nerbs listings, I don't think it effects me much. I can still read the listing against the white background, just not very well.

From that test I guess I got a case of Mild to Moderate Deuteranopia (??)

Well, since computer monitors vary, any color blindness tests you find online should only be considered as simulations to give a rough idea of what your condition may be. If you want a precise diagnosis, see an ophthalmologist. A test which can give very detailed results is called the Farnsworth-Munsell 100 (or FM 100) test, but it is time-consuming to take and evaluate and therefore isn't found in every optometrist's office.