IGNORED

Someone sold a pirated copy of Bounty Bob

Ha! and the seller name is "multicart"

Anyone want to guess who it is?

Do tell!

Here is a hint. Here is a quote from a recent auction from this seller - "**NOTICE** DUE TO CONSTANT PROBLEMS AND EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE (((PAYPAL))) IS NO LONGER ACCEPTED. Cash, checks and money orders are accepted. "

Now focus on EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Are you saying it's 8bit? I have no clue, Just come right out with it if you know who it is. I think a public watch out AKA "bad on you" is justified.

We have a winner! There is a real problem with eBay when someone can just open up a new account after their last account was booted. Obviously he has had his PayPal account frozen as well. I thought it was against eBay's rules to open up another account after you had an account booted.

Edited by mcgrail0007

Are you saying it's 8bit? I have no clue, Just come right out with it if you know who it is. I think a public watch out AKA "bad on you" is justified.

We have a winner! There is a real problem with eBay when someone can just open up a new account after their last account was booted. Obviously he has had his PayPal account frozen as well. I thought it was against eBay's rules to open up another account after you had an account booted.

Sorry to dash your hopes and dreams, but you are wrong on all accounts. You are making assumptions about things which you know nothing about. I will try and be short and to the point. (1) My father owns 8bit (2) The masterplay

you are talking about is my design based on his origional concept. (3) Not that its any of your concern, the Ebay account is mine, and yes Paypal really does SUCK, which is why I don't accept their payments. (4) He canceled

his Ebay account, and no his Paypal account is not frozen. Again, try and at the very least know some facts before

posting stupid comments. Oh, and (5) the Bounty Bob cart I sold is NOT a pirate. I bought it several years ago without a case. :D

Sorry to dash your hopes and dreams, but you are wrong on all accounts. You are making assumptions about things which you know nothing about. I will try and be short and to the point. (1) My father owns 8bit (2) The masterplay

you are talking about is my design based on his origional concept. (3) Not that its any of your concern, the Ebay account is mine, and yes Paypal really does SUCK, which is why I don't accept their payments. (4) He canceled

his Ebay account, and no his Paypal account is not frozen. Again, try and at the very least know some facts before

posting stupid comments. Oh, and (5) the Bounty Bob cart I sold is NOT a pirate. I bought it several years ago without a case. :D

So... are you guys like Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker or Dudley Moore and Kirk Cameron?

He's definitely right about one thing, EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.