IGNORED

WTB X-Man CIB $1000 OFFER NTSC VERSION

DreamTR

• 2 weeks later...
Willing to pay $170 for a boxed Quest for QUintana ROo for 5200.

$100 for a boxed Title Match Pro Wrestling for 7800

$200 for a boxed Tank COmmand for 7800

$$$ for boxed 2600 Games that I do not have. They can be uncommon or common. I can buy in large or small lots. Please PM me with titles. I am on ebay as therainking818 and have over 2000+ verified PayPal transactions...please do not hesitate to contact me....

BUMP ON THIS, Thanks for all the games I have acquired so far!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Zwackery: He said the offer got pushed to $380. I have a problem with that because I offered $325, the same price as one that sold in an eBay store recently, so I don't understand why the buyer did not pay attention to that, as I have been looking on eBay for this for over a year and a half.

Wow! I dropped out at $250 m'self, so I didn't hear how high it wound up going.

For those of us who have 7800 collections, I wonder how many of us only need this title to have a complete set. I honestly never thought it would become this hard to acquire. Here's hoping a crate turns up one day.

Zwackery: He said the offer got pushed to $380. I have a problem with that because I offered $325, the same price as one that sold in an eBay store recently, so I don't understand why the buyer did not pay attention to that, as I have been looking on eBay for this for over a year and a half.

I was the buyer on that item. Sorry you still don't have a copy. I have been looking for that complete for about the same amount of time and it was also the last item to make my 7800 complete as well. I truly hope you find it soon. As for $325.00, I would have jumped on it had I known. Couldn't pay attention to that because I am a full time college university student and also work 40 hours a week too. I don't have the time to be on the computer every day on here, or ebay looking, to keep up. Not always on a computer. If I am, sometimes it is only to type a paper for English too. I do hope you find your game really soon though. i will be eating Ramen noodles for a month because of this one. I took the opportunity to make the set complete no matter what the costs. Didn't know when another one would pop up, since they never do. I figured if one would pop up, i wouldn't be on the computer to find out about it also when that happened.

Zwackery: The buyer of that boxed lot offered to sell me a loose copy close to what the last one on ebay went for minus a manual....it is still out of control, the person who won that last auction (britishdragon) overpays for all of his stuff usually. The thing is, everyone now has to compete with everyone else with multiple copies available now....I'm sure I will get a loose copy sooner or later, but i'm not paying double what the thing is worth just because one person overpaid on auction.

You make a really good point. I've noticed that some of the big guns who've shown up lately are throwing around a lot of cash and basically artificially inflating the market, which in turn motivates sellers to a) raise their prices and b) flood the market - two things which run contrary to each other. I'm hoping that once people get what they want things will settle down, but I fear this will take longer than I would like to see. I'm talking here primarily about boxed stuff, which is what I've been mostly tracking as of late. I have, however, gotten some really good deals on loose carts of the rarer variety, low enough in price that I don't mind adding them to my collection even though I'd prefer a boxed copy (typically these are titles where the box and/or manual is worth more than the cart).

Someone already posted this great deal over in the auction group:

Tank Command boxed in a 7800 lot BIN for 69.95

http://cgi.ebay.com/ATARI-7800-PRO-SYSTEM-...1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm still amazed that a CIB Tank Command is more "easily" had than a CIB Title Match Pro Wrestling

Got me a mint boxed Tank Command last year for $100.00. thought that was fair at the time. it was off ebay at buy it now too.

Someone already posted this great deal over in the auction group:

Tank Command boxed in a 7800 lot BIN for 69.95

http://cgi.ebay.com/ATARI-7800-PRO-SYSTEM-...1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm still amazed that a CIB Tank Command is more "easily" had than a CIB Title Match Pro Wrestling

Got me a mint boxed Tank Command last year for $100.00. thought that was fair at the time. it was off ebay at buy it now too.

I BINed mine on 9/25/05 for $125. It just took 3 years of patience and timing. ;)

• 3 weeks later...