IGNORED

WTB X-Man CIB $1000 OFFER NTSC VERSION

DreamTR

• 2 weeks later...
.i wouldnt think twice if i had an Out of Control CIB to sell off for 750 big ones

geez louise

I would. Honestly, that game makes boxed Quadrun look easy to find. I know of at least a half dozen Quadruns trading hands. I have seen two OOC's in the ENTIRE time I have been collecting. He's offering a fair value on it. Trouble is, its damn near impossible to find.

As for selling for cash, you may regret it if you did. I want a supercharger setup for my car so bad I can taste it. However, I recognize if I sell something like Video Life to get it, I can't ever have it back. If I just save a little at a time I'll get where I want to be and then I'll have both :)

Hrmmmm. VL AND Supercharger...,,mmmmmm :lust:

C

.i wouldnt think twice if i had an Out of Control CIB to sell off for 750 big ones

geez louise

I would. Honestly, that game makes boxed Quadrun look easy to find. I know of at least a half dozen Quadruns trading hands. I have seen two OOC's in the ENTIRE time I have been collecting. He's offering a fair value on it. Trouble is, its damn near impossible to find.

As for selling for cash, you may regret it if you did. I want a supercharger setup for my car so bad I can taste it. However, I recognize if I sell something like Video Life to get it, I can't ever have it back. If I just save a little at a time I'll get where I want to be and then I'll have both :)

Hrmmmm. VL AND Supercharger...,,mmmmmm :lust:

C

yea....but you JUST got Video Life, if i'm correct.

if i had just bought a game that I WANTED for a shitload of money.....i wouldnt want to get rid of it either.....

i'm talking about if a copy of OOC fell from the sky into my lap ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Colecovision

Sammy Lightfoot-$75 for a complete copy

Memory Manor-$60 for a complete copy

It's only ROck and Roll-$200 for a complete copy (must be XONOX)

I don't believe I have a spare Sammy Lightfoot. There is someone in France who used to have a small pile of those new, but I believe he's out of stock. $75 is absurdly low for that, though. Good luck finding just the instructions (let alone the box) in n/m condition.

I do have an extra copy of Memory Manor. I probably have a few, actually, complete. PM me if you want me to look around for the conditions on those.

IORR ... for that price, I'm willing to go look to see whether I have a spare, complete. :)

Edited by mumbai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...