IGNORED

WTB X-Man CIB $1000 OFFER NTSC VERSION

DreamTR

That is a BEAUTIFUL collection, though.

It should be for what it cost him to put together. He's overpaid for lots of stuff and outbid me, Trade-n-Games, and several others in the process...now he's selling it all. :roll:

He may have outbid me at times, and before I was selling internationally he did contact me after the fact one time saying he would have bid up to an insane amount for a couple of CV games.

Anyhow, we should all get together and make him a deal, split up the lot among ourselves, and sell off what we don't need.

That is a BEAUTIFUL collection, though.

It should be for what it cost him to put together. He's overpaid for lots of stuff and outbid me, Trade-n-Games, and several others in the process...now he's selling it all. :roll:

He may have outbid me at times, and before I was selling internationally he did contact me after the fact one time saying he would have bid up to an insane amount for a couple of CV games.

Anyhow, we should all get together and make him a deal, split up the lot among ourselves, and sell off what we don't need.

I don't know how that'd work, but not a bad idea...make any further posts on this in this thread:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=112146

I don't want to hijack DreamTR's thread. ;)