IGNORED

Has anyone dealt with Atari2600.com?

orrimarrko

Joe is an upstanding guy. He understands the market and is willing to cater to the high end collector. If you are very picky, this is the place to shop. I have spent quite a bit of money with him over the years and I would recommend him to anyone.

His email filter sometimes will not let your message get to him so use the "send email" or "ask question here" button on his website for the first time and he can add you to his non-filtered list. I think I remember that being the case.

C

A little pricey, but hey, its not like there's a bunch of places to go and buy this stuff, and it sometimes pays to buy from someone that knows what in the heck they're selling.

When it comes to the select few titles that I really want, I check his site first. Recently picked up a very nicely boxed Polaris from Tigervision - one game that I wanted to get in excellent condition.

Customer service is top-notch compared to some other sellers floating around.

When I get sick of looking at e(vil)bay and I have tucked away some money I end up shopping at Atari2600.com.They accurately describe what you are buying.The only way I am getting the items I am missing for my 2600 collection is through these guys.I will second that they are a bit pricey, but sometimes it ends up being cheaper than some crazy auction on ebay.