IGNORED

eBay: Virtual On Cyber Troopers Sega Saturn Twin-Stick

krisjohn

I'm finally starting to get stuff onto eBay in earnest. First up:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Virtual-On-Cyber-Tr...1QQcmdZViewItem

A Japanese Virtual On Twin-Stick bundle. It includes the Japanese version of Virtual On Cyber Troopers for the Sega Saturn.

(You'll need a Japanese deck, or a non-Japanese deck with some kind of region bypass option -- I use the Action Replay cart. You may also need a TV that supports NTSC.) The game is in a CD-case, as Japanese games are, with the manual and that little spine cover thing they always have.

And the "Twin-Stick" controller. This lets you drive your robot like a tank. It also looks really cool.

It's been opened, but is in such fine condition it doesn't deserve the description "used". Only a small amount of wear on the box gives away its age.

Instructions are in Japanese, but it's a 3D fighter, it's not hard to work out.

(If you're interested in more Japanese Saturn games, please add this listing to your watch list. I have heaps of Japanese Saturn titles, but even more other stuff. If a large number of people watch this listing, I'll list my Japanese Saturn titles sooner rather than later.)

Once I'm sure that I've got enough international payment options I'm definatley going to start listing all my Atari stuff.