IGNORED

F/S Vectrex+VecFlash, TG16+CD, O2

joeybastard

SCROLL DOWN FOR PICS

NOW ON EBAY

Vectrex & VecFlash -$150 shipped -It's in decent shape some scuff marks here and there but nothing too bad. The moniter works great, nice clean/bright display and the sound is good too. It comes with 1 controller that works perfectly but is missing the little "cap" on the joystick. It's just the metal shaft. It doesn't effect play at all. The cord for the controller has a small bit of electrical tape on it to cover a spot where the black rubber wore away. With this unit I also have a barely used VecFlash programmable cart and cable. It works perfectly and is very easy to add roms to from a PC thru the seriel port. I would like to sell these together for $160 shipped but if somebody wants to make a reasonable offer on spiltting them up, I'll consider it. The Vectrex unit costs about $20 to ship so it's sort of like $140 + $20 for shipping.

EBAY

Odyssey2 & games - $60 shipped I have the original box/packaging for the system although I think I'm missing the setup instructions. It's in good shape, both joysticks work well and comes with P/S and F connector. The game boxes are in decent shape. This is going to cost about $25 to ship, hence the high price. For AA people, I'll throw in an INTV 25 in 1 TV game unit for free.

Pick Axe Pete! (cart only)

Demon Attack (cart only kind of rare for the O2)

K.C. Munchkin! (Cart& box) no intructions)

Baseball! (CIB)

Great Wall Street Fortune Hunt! (Complete, the game pieces are still sealed in the bags.)

Invaders from Hyperspace! (CIB)

Math A Magic!/Echo! (CIB)

Speedway!/Spinout!/Crypto-Logic! (CIB)

Out of this World!/Helicopter Rescue! (CIB)

Edited by joeybastard

I'd be interested in the Vecflash on it's own if you don't mind separating the two..

though you might fetch more with the cart and the machine together..

I'll get back to you on that, I want to see if I can sell them together on eBay first. If I can't get a reasonable price, I'd be willing to split them up.

Edited by joeybastard

• 2 weeks later...