IGNORED

Found a 2600 game not on atariage list!

rheffera

DeVo, its in pretty good nick, the front label is in one piece,unlike the one in the database :)

Sorry, im talking bogan. By whats the damage, i meant how much it would cost me to get it? Coz ive known about this one for a while, but dont have it. Im at the stage where its hard to find carts i dont have

Im at the stage where its hard to find carts i dont have

Dude, you are collecting PAL carts. There must be thousands of them (also counting all the different weird pirate variations ofcourse). How hard can it be to find something you don't have yet :P

Dude, you are collecting PAL carts. There must be thousands of them (also counting all the different weird pirate variations ofcourse). How hard can it be to find something you don't have yet :P

Actually if you are collecting unique titles there comes a point where finding a new title is very difficult. I should know for I stopped collecting due to the scarcity of titles that I didn't have ;)

Actually if you are collecting unique titles there comes a point where finding a new title is very difficult. I should know for I stopped collecting due to the scarcity of titles that I didn't have ;)

What are you missing? R9's and R10's only I take it?

Join the club. The only NTSC games I am still missing are the ones I cannot afford and all of the common to scarce non-US Atari cartridges I already own.

here is a pic of what the label looks like, this is off my condor attack cart, but these carts all have the same label.

post-8943-1144715591_thumb.jpg

sorry about the glare. I have 8 of these carts, half of em are the skull label ones and the others are of spaceships fighting cops and tanks and stuff.

post-8943-1144715868_thumb.jpg

I know it is rare but not worth much, so would you consider a trade for a PAL common i dont have yet? E.g Ms Pacman, Battlezone, Dig Dug, Crystal Castles? Considering im going out and buying it for you? I have Honestly not seen any of these in the wild yet! Anyway the postage would be $5.50 both ways.

I know it is rare but not worth much, so would you consider a trade for a PAL common i dont have yet? E.g Ms Pacman, Battlezone, Dig Dug, Crystal Castles? Considering im going out and buying it for you? I have Honestly not seen any of these in the wild yet! Anyway the postage would be $5.50 both ways.

Yeah sure, i can do a trade for you. Maybe you might want to private msg me something your after? or an original is no probs

YOK-dfa, I have pretty a vast collection here, It is hard for me to find something PAL i dont have. Ive got a fair amount of pirates, but not this one

YOK-dfa, I have pretty a vast collection here, It is hard for me to find something PAL i dont have. Ive got a fair amount of pirates, but not this one

i agree with this too, i am finding it very difficult to find carts i dont have any more.

Yeah sure, i can do a trade for you. Maybe you might want to private msg me something your after? or an original is no probs

So, how many do you have? I have about 540 different cartridges, but almost daily i see carts i don't have yet... If you are not doing it already, check the european eBay (esp. Germany for a lot of weird stuff)...

here is a pic of what the label looks like, this is off my condor attack cart, but these carts all have the same label.

post-8943-1144715591_thumb.jpg

sorry about the glare. I have 8 of these carts, half of em are the skull label ones and the others are of spaceships fighting cops and tanks and stuff.

post-8943-1144715868_thumb.jpg

To me that's all Inca Gold. :lust: I'm amazed how many of these carts there are under the same picture.

weezleme,

Is your Panda Rescue a V-case cartridge or a Zellers like cartridge?

BTW: I call these labels Skull Rock labels, because the label picture is from Peter Pan.

8)

Where is this source? Is this actual artwork from the movie Peter Pan? I can't find a cart under this name. :?

• 3 weeks later...