IGNORED

Tempest 2000 for Saturn, $12 shipped

• 3 weeks later...
Sold to Mezrabad (first come , first serve) Mezra had sent a PM several hours before you did AtariJr, sorry.

Thanks though!

k :-/

Has anyone heard anything from Clint Thompson in the last few days? He hasn't answered my emails or pm. He hasn't been on the boards since April 12th and I've yet to receive Tempest 2000, though I sent him my $12 on April 6. I am not suggesting he ripped me off for $12, however I am, frankly, a little worried about the guy. It just doesn't seem like the behavior of someone who's been coming here since 2002. I guess I've been a little paranoid about people dying suddenly ever since we lost Bargora. Anyway, doesn't anyone know him personally? Is he okay?

He always seem to be a VERY busy person...I'm sure he'll make good on you though.

Thanks for your reassurance. He's been to his 1up blog recently, so I guess he's not dead. I wish he'd answer my emails though. (or at least just let me know he's sent the darn thing.)

I think Indiana must be having troubles with their mail. There are two packages I've been waiting on for two weeks that haven't reached me from Indiana yet. (and one from Wisconsin.)

Not to dig up old bones, but I've got a disc only copy of Tempest 2000 available myself.

Heh. Let's make this the "hey, I know you haven't gotten your Tempest 2000 yet, but let me just mention to you that you should've bought mine" thread. :)

I think Clint got a New Xbox 360 and has become devoted to it. LOL

He's got a good reputation and I'm a patient person, but I'm going to be out of town soon so there is a clock ticking (and I don't even know that he knows that I paid him on April 6th as he doesn't seem to be communicating.)

I bet if I got an Xbox360 Live account I could track him down.

Yay! the 1up account worked. He apologized profusely as he'd been really busy and forgot, but he's getting it out asap. Kevincal, you were right that he'd make good and that he was very busy. Thanks again for piping in because that was enough to keep me from getting all paranoid. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...