IGNORED

F.S: Ipod MINI EDIT, FREE SHIPPING

gamer2

Im seriously thinking of selling my ipod, or trading off for a Sony PSP. the thing is less than a year old, i have all the documentation, software, excetera. Basically its like you would get it at a store except its not sealed.

IS anyone willing to deal with me?

I may not sell it, if i dont get a provocative offer.

Edited by gamer2

IM definatly going to sell my Ipod mini. I have no use for the device. I cant listen to it on the bus, nor in school. At home or with a friend, there is a CD player in reach.

I want to sell it, or trade it off.

I'm curious...

Are you not allowed to listen to your iPod on the bus?

Wait, is this a public school? If he's banning you from using the iPod for religious reasons, that's a clear violation of the seperation of church and state. He's got no right to tell you that you can't listen to music because he personally finds it offensive. Discuss this with your principal and put the hammer down on Ned Flanders.

JR

Wait, is this a public school? If he's banning you from using the iPod for religious reasons, that's a clear violation of the seperation of church and state. He's got no right to tell you that you can't listen to music because he personally finds it offensive. Discuss this with your principal and put the hammer down on Ned Flanders.

JR

I wouldn't argue at all about it, that would be kinda stupid.