IGNORED

MasterMind revisited / Finished

Happy_Dude

I remember playing the origanil 70s game and I always see the box art of an old man with a hot chick over him well I found the photo of the box and use it to make both Picture & Silver label of the game if anyone line to us it :cool:

BTW if anyone like to know the full story on who thouse model on the box art head over to The MasterMind Box Models Page.

The cartridge must have that photo on its label.

Any other picture is total nonsense.

But the reflection of the two figures on the table is a very important part of the composition.

Don't make the mistake by cutting it away.

Thanks for the link, Atariboy2600.

Very interesting to read.

8)

Gee thanksRom :D

And if you like a full scale label box art of MasterMind that takes up all the label space to make the cart looks like the board game here's two version one is say Origanl MasterMind and the other just MasterMind but with the fame 4 Color Circles.

post-5587-1150141079_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1150141089_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1150141109_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1150141118_thumb.jpg

This is very nicely done. Though...I'll second Nathan and say: free up a couple bits of RAM so you can use SELECT or the joystick to pick game options.

Damn. Looks like I'm not finished after all. but this is definitly the last public rom release. I found 1 byte and have plenty of ram I can re-use.

I'll need some testers once the options are working and I'll try to add an option to prevent duplication of colours. (and anything else I can fit into 1 byte)

• 3 weeks later...