IGNORED

For sale: Broken IBM 600 laptop

Hey guys, I recently acquired a IBM 600 laptop. It gave me error codes that said I needed a new fan, CMOS battery, and I needed to adjust the time. I read on the internet that these are common problems with this laptop. I bought a new fan for it on eBay, installed it, and the screen would not light up. The computer actually turns on, but the screen does not. I'm guessing I may have knocked a wire loose during the install.

The machine worked fine before I attempted to repair it, screen and all. The OS is Windows 95, and the processor is an Intel Pentium 2 with MMX technology. The CD ROM drive is actually integrated into the unit, but is removable. Last time the machine worked the battery would not hold a charge.

I'm including the new fan, old fan, laptop itself assembled, docking station, and the charger/ AC adaptor. I will also include a wireless 802.11G card to go with it.

I'm looking for some loose or boxed Atari 2600 games.-Nothing rare or anything, but just alot of common games. I will accept PAYPAL- so you don't have to worry about scams or your money being lost or anything.

Before soon this unit will go up on eBay, but I just thought I'd let anyone here have first dibs on it.

I was going on a roll with no smart replies, but I guess someone just had to do it. Thanks for sharing your ignorance with us.

Have you not seen a trend in the types of reponses you get from your topics here at AtariAge? I wonder if there is some kind of reason for it? :ponder:

Before that thread everything was fine. You know, I don't even know why you're talking about this when you haven't done any trades with me. Just one lousy trade and that's it. Find something better to do.. oh wait, you don't, I guess that's why you have a little less 2,000 posts here and has been here for about a year now.

Before that thread everything was fine. You know, I don't even know why you're talking about this when you haven't done any trades with me. Just one lousy trade and that's it. Find something better to do.. oh wait, you don't, I guess that's why you have a little less 2,000 posts here and has been here for about a year now.

More like 3 years, but whatever you think :ponder:

Time to lock this to !!!!!

More of the same childish BS

Agreed!! :P Not that I have anything to DO with this "situation" at all, but, I DO know that negativity begets negativity. Lets all just breathe deep, take turns at Phoenix and Space Harrier, and have some Guiness and a nice s m o k e.......ok? :cool: :)

....oh.....and Chinese take-out....forgot that.... :P

Regards,

Neville