IGNORED

TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE MINI POSTER ON EBAY WITH COPY OF LETTER FROM WIZARD VIDEO GAMES

Joystick Jolter

Hi,

I just listed a mini poster 8.5" X 11" TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE ON eBay.

The poster has a prototype box which I will also be selling soon on eBay. The

poster will come with a copy of the Press Release for the game from Wizard Video

Games. This is a Very Rare piece that at best only a handful of people might have.

If anyone has one I'd like to hear about it.

Anthony

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=8279829218

Good Luck to All

Edited by Joystick Jolter

I thought I had the TCM proto, it is the Halloween proto that I have!! I guess I'll have to go for this one. This is going to be a fierce battle.

All I can say is GOOD LUCK. Wish I had lots of them so that I could make everyone

happy. You never know. eBay is a strange place. I've sold stuff that I thought I'd never sell there for 10 times what it was worth. And other times couldn't sell something I thought I had way underpriced. So one never knows one good old eBay. This being something with appeal to Horror Film fans as well as Atarians it could be somewhat of

a price war. I'd like to say I hope so and have everyone understand my position.

Anthony

You need to edit the text in your auction and make it very clear these are copies. I know a few people who bought from you in the past and were quite upset they recieved copies instead of originals.

NOTE: PRESS RELEASE WILL BE A COPY AS

ORIGINAL PRESS RELEASE WILL GO WITH

ANOTHER ITEM.

All items are originals, We don't sell copies or reproductions.

That image is way too lo-res to be hurting the auction. Calm down everyone.

Tell that to Joystick. He doesn't seem to understand how low quality 72dpi is and becuase of his ignorance finds that fair reason to take a page out of me. :roll: It's ment to be used for a PC wallpaper not to make repro's, I'm not a prick like that.

Tell that to Joystick. He doesn't seem to understand how low quality 72dpi is and becuase of his ignorance finds that fair reason to take a page out of me. :roll: It's ment to be used for a PC wallpaper not to make repro's, I'm not a prick like that.

You couldn't make it more high-res than the original scan anyway. :D :P

If I'd have scanned that, it would be friggin huge (probably 150+ MB). :ponder:

If I'd have scanned that, it would be friggin huge (probably 150+ MB). :ponder:

If this is true--

Joystick Jolter--Calm down. 72 DPI isn't a usable image. :roll:

If this is true--

Joystick Jolter--Calm down. 72 DPI isn't a usable image. :roll:

Oh ya it's true SKU_U!!

This guy has sent me more hate mail now too. Telling me about how big of an asshole I am and to be sure to let me kids know about it.. ect. A real winners choice of words. :roll: I forwarded the messages to CPU for a read, I can send them to you also if you like. This guy is off the handle!!

No no, lets be fair Ebay keeps their photo's at a crystal clear 150 dpi and I dumbed it down to 72dpi :roll:

Edited by sku_u

This guy has sent me more hate mail now too.

Shawn, don't forget that you can block people from PMing you - it comes in handy for just this sort of situation.

(Also, I appreciate your contribution of the low-res image. There are some Picassos that I'd love to have, but since I don't have big bucks sitting around, a little image for my computer suits me fine. Knawhaimean?)

Oh ya hey, I was gonna bid $250 for the original poster, but a scan at ANY res is just as good so I'll save some big bux! Yeah right!

Oh Thanks for the kind words, but more than that thanks for the bump up to the top

of the threads so people who missed my auction can check it out. Hey they might even be interested in the great Imagic catalog I put up yesterday. Way COOL and WAY WAY RARE!

Thanks again,

Anthony

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Edited by Joystick Jolter

Oh ya hey, I was gonna bid $250 for the original poster, but a scan at ANY res is just as good so I'll save some big bux! Yeah right!

Oh Thanks for the kind words..

They are not kind words. He's saying your a jerk quite clearly. Either you just don't get it or your sense of sarcasim is quite poor. But thats a good tactic though, use ignornace to pimp your auctions, I'll have to remember that one. :roll: