IGNORED

FS: DAEMONSGATE 100% Authentic PROTO

vanadium

I'm accepting offers on a Atari Lynx prototype I picked up from an ex-Atari employee a year and a half ago or so. As I'm paring down my collection a bit and simply haven't had time for it all, I've hesitantly decided to let the following title -- tested and working wonderfully -- go:

Daemonsgate 1992 CES Prototype - NOT the same as B&C - $350

Pictures >>

Please PM if interested. I accept Paypal, and will ship insured anywhere in the world that the USPS delivers. References are, of course, available if you should want them. :)

x-posted at several forums

Edited by vanadium

Is this version more or less complete than the B&C one?

Tempest

I've never played the B&C version, to be honest, but reading the Atari Times version of events, it would seem that it's probably earlier. That said, I've spent a total of 2 hours with this proto, so I can't definitively say. Some functions like potion-making work, but weaponry, no matter what you buy, never changes. I haven't had the time to sit down and try to escape from the city, so that's an unknown.

It also says Atari DEVCOPY above, so perhaps someone can make sense of the gibberish. :)

Is this version more or less complete than the B&C one?

Tempest

I've never played the B&C version, to be honest, but reading the Atari Times version of events, it would seem that it's probably earlier. That said, I've spent a total of 2 hours with this proto, so I can't definitively say. Some functions like potion-making work, but weaponry, no matter what you buy, never changes. I haven't had the time to sit down and try to escape from the city, so that's an unknown.

It also says Atari DEVCOPY above, so perhaps someone can make sense of the gibberish. :)

DEVCOPY just means Development Copy (aka Work In Progress).

Tempest

• 10 months later...

Crap... I was hoping you'd wait a bit on this one.

Hey Eric. I was going to start the selling sometime next month, but my wife handed down the "make room" edict for my office, which is currently where everything's stored. As a result, I'm selling off a ton of rare systems and games on a few boards to concentrate on a few core collections (Jaguar, primarily). :/ Right now, the collection as a whole takes up a few full wire racks and 6-7 large moving boxes, so I've got my work cut out for me over the next week.

Edited by vanadium