IGNORED

Bad Trader Alert

FND

You are a fucking idiot.

Yea...I read what you wrote and can't understand why he is insinuating that you would do such a thing. Quite uncalled for IMHO, but there has been a whole lot of that around here lately... :thumbsdown:

• Like 2

Yea...I read what you wrote and can't understand why he is insinuating that you would do such a thing. Quite uncalled for IMHO, but there has been a whole lot of that around here lately... :thumbsdown:

I think it has to do w/ one of his sales threads. I thought that what one of the members offered a low price for something and thought it was funny. Anyway, I PMed him so we can take it out of the forums.

I think it has to do w/ one of his sales threads. I thought that what one of the members offered a low price for something and thought it was funny. Anyway, I PMed him so we can take it out of the forums.

At times like this, AA needs more Shatner!

post-29022-0-74192000-1367373219_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I read it a bit differently, but that's because he's dumped on one of my previous threads with nasty sarcasm. So, now I'm the bad guy?

Honestly? I'll take my sale threads elsewhere. I don't need to be judged for being defensive.

B.S. You know as well as I do that I asked a good question about Paypal policies, and I was not even addressing you.

I read it a bit differently, but that's because he's dumped on one of my previous threads with nasty sarcasm. So, now I'm the bad guy?

Honestly? I'll take my sale threads elsewhere. I don't need to be judged for being defensive.

Being defensive is one thing...all but saying someone is a scam artist (unprovoked, I might add)...yeah, that's uncalled for. I don't follow your for sale threads, so it was completely out of context.

Man...AA has been a complete war zone lately. :?

• Like 1

Look, if it sounded like I was accusing you of something you wouldn't do, I'm sorry. I'm willing to handle this like an adult.

In all honesty, I misread thinking you were being sarcastic, due to previous experiences with you. I shouldn't have preconceived notions about you, you don't deserve it. I'll take my leave from AtariAge. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

At what point did I call him a scam artist?

When you insinuated that Mxyzptlk would try to yank back a gift payment via PayPal.

On second thought, forget it....I am tired of feeding this troll.

well I can understand your being upset .....

let the ONE other member who you made a transaction with have the opportunity to respond

I hope the TWO of you can work it out.

I am posting here to better help myself in how discrepancies can be resolved in these forums & so far my experience has been good at Atari Age ....

the last thing ViciousTengu has been able to post is that he was pleased with you, Future Primative

give him an opportunity to explain what happened to PayPal

again I hope the best

well I can understand your being upset .....

let the ONE other member who you made a transaction with have the opportunity to respond

I hope the TWO of you can work it out.

I am posting here to better help myself in how discrepancies can be resolved in these forums & so far my experience has been good at Atari Age ....

the last thing ViciousTenguhas been able to post is that he was pleased with you, Future Primative

give him an opportunity to explain what happened to PayPal

again I hope the best

And what is your involvement in this whole conversation? A guest moderator perhaps??? :roll: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

PS: Nice use of the bold and underline features in conjunction with your caps lock....bravo.

• Like 1

I get it. People butt-hurt from getting scammed post here whilst still, er, butt-hurt. Thing is, you are not only informing the community of a wrong but also letting yourself receive a sanity check too. Peeps need to be less defensive when members pop in and have a different viewpoint on a situation.

• Like 1