IGNORED

Bad Trader Alert

FND

eBay buyer neildlarson (from Nebraska, USA) needs to be watched. I sold a NES game with near mint label. He claimed it was rattling and not working. I got it back, it works fine but the label is not mint. It looks more like it was used as a clipboard, lots of visible mark when viewed at an angle with the light plus the screws on back are regular normally found on older 5 screws game pak and not security gamebits on this 3 screws pak. He switched the mint label game for one with worn label.

I doubt eBay is going to side with me. It's really hard to show the difference between mint and not mint label in pictures and it's not worth $30 to haggle with eBay or send it in for them to examine.

eBay buyer neildlarson (from Nebraska, USA) needs to be watched. I sold a NES game with near mint label. He claimed it was rattling and not working. I got it back, it works fine but the label is not mint. It looks more like it was used as a clipboard, lots of visible mark when viewed at an angle with the light plus the screws on back are regular normally found on older 5 screws game pak and not security gamebits on this 3 screws pak. He switched the mint label game for one with worn label.

I doubt eBay is going to side with me. It's really hard to show the difference between mint and not mint label in pictures and it's not worth $30 to haggle with eBay or send it in for them to examine.

You have his address....just send him a box of poop!

http://www.poopsenders.com

(Cebus taught me about that website...what an awesome concept!!!! :evil:)

• Like 3

If it's legit, I'll probably wait a few months for when Nebraska is basking in 80+ degree weather to ensure whatever crap that gets mailed is extra warm. I can always buy one of those disposable gift credit card so if they are collecting CC for scam they'd get zero on mine.

• Like 2

Sent: Feb-01-13 12:58 PM

I know I had issues printing another label and for the life of me I can't find it. I will go in Paypal and find the transaction and issue a refund.

Lloyd

----

Note that the refund was never sent, and the several messages I have sent since 2/1/13 have been ignored.

If I ever manage to get resolution on this, I will update this message.

Update: I received a refund from the seller today, out of the blue. Hadn't heard from him since the message above.

Here's the note I received from him:

Sorry for the delay in this. I have sent $10 which covers this plus shipping.

Thanks,

Lloyd

- retrogamingdepot

So 5 months after I paid this guy for Raft Rider, I have a refund.

I gave up on messaging him over a month ago, so really weird..

Update: I received a refund from the seller today, out of the blue. Hadn't heard from him since the message above.

Here's the note I received from him:

Sorry for the delay in this. I have sent $10 which covers this plus shipping.

Thanks,

Lloyd

- retrogamingdepot

So 5 months after I paid this guy for Raft Rider, I have a refund.

I gave up on messaging him over a month ago, so really weird..

Very strange, maybe there was some extenuating circumstances. Very strange that you got a refund so late, nothing to gain for the seller except for being "honest" about the transaction.

• 2 weeks later...

AVOID ViciousTengu at all costs!

I received a notice from Paypal of payment reversal. I made a deal with ViciousTengu for two NES games: DuckTales and Mike Tyson's PunchOut. Both of these games were in good condition and I have photographic proof. He paid through a gift payment and reversed the payment when the games were delivered to his address. Here's the USPS tracking number:

9114 9011 2308 6101 3671 24

He goes under J. Lemke or Jason Lemke, in case he changes his username.

He stated verbatim: "They look excellent. I'll post good feedback."

If he did this on purpose, this is illegal and will be dealt with promptly. I have already contacted Paypal. His account is frozen. They are sending him an email requesting him to send the games back in the exact condition. I have enough evidence to file a report with his local authorities. If any of you want more information, let me know. I will happily make sure that ViciousTengu is blacklisted.

I am very surprised Paypal is doing anything at all. The freezing of the account may have to do with purchasing items as a "Gift" payment. Most, including me, pay for everything here through gifts. I would however assume Paypal would not regulate any such transaction.

I'm still out $26 AND two NES games.

I'm hoping it is just a misunderstanding ...maybe he reverced a wrong payment or something .... I DO hope it is resolved & you get your money ... from the feedback it seems he was happy & games must have worked ...

from tracking they have arrived 3 days before he posted feedback .... usually takes me that long to test games & log-in , post feedback ect.

I want both parties to be happy here !!!!!

What, so you can try it yourself? I can't roll my eyes hard enough.

I think his point is, if he was to ever have a transaction that he used a gift payment,go bad. Where he got screwed and would be in the "right" reversing the payment.

As far as I know, you can call your CC company if you used one and have them reverse the charge. It is also known as a chargeback.