FND

Bad Trader Alert

Movie/TV Blu-rays are covered by Media Mail.  You should be fine.

Yes, it's paradoxical how the post office says video games "aren't educational" then allows A/V recordings to be shipped by Media Mail when most of them aren't educational either.

eBay ID: charlesjdazzle

I submitted a Best Offer on a 7800 that was recently listed (within hours of my offer) and came with the power supply and two controllers. It had been tested for power but that's it and was being sold as untested. List price was $39.99 plus shipping. I offered $30. A few minutes later, he accepted. Before I could pay, I got a cancellation notice and follow-up note from the seller stating that he had cancelled the order because he had managed to test it and it worked perfectly, so he was no longer selling it. Naturally, a brief time later, it was relisted for $79.95.

I try to avoid dishonorable sellers like this and would recommend steering clear of this character. 

Wow... he didn't even edit the text in the auction - still says untested and for parts... right under the "tested and working using my buddy's cable" line! eBay at its best.