IGNORED

Bad Trader Alert

FND

Watch out for this guy.

Goes by suttontreasurehunters on ebay. Needless to say I got scammed.

It can all be read about on this post at a Canadian forum.

http://cgcc.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10935

It has gone to paypal for a dispute and if anyone has any tips it would be appreciated.

You know what might be a good start? Not bidding up to $20 plus S&H on something that is listed AS-IS.

Everyone makes eBay Noob moves... and just because you are not an e-Bay Newbie doesn't mean you are immune. I recently did a BIN on an Atari 7800 only to notice afterwards that the seller accepted Check or M.O. only. In my experience, serious, and thus reliable sellers always have PayPal, and almost always prefer it, as well. Predictably, this transaction didn't go well. But... live and learn.

Hmmmm thats funny,,I have made over 50 purchases on ebay and sent money orders for everyone of them and ALL went smooth as silk without the SLIGHTEST HITCH whatsoever.I think a BADSELLER is a bad seller no matter what form of payment he\she accepts.I've heard pretty bad things about paypal also.

Edited by Rik

• 5 weeks later...

Call this a warning to all members be aware of this site http://www.bugmenot.com it is a site I sometimes use when I don't want to register for this site or that as this site has user names and passwords some have submitted to the site for others to use. That also includes this forum, I would be extemely careful with dealing with someone who was also listed at bugmenot.com because you don't know who they are.

I was thinking of selling on EBAY a while back.I only buy on EBAy though.When i realised how easy it is to get blacklisted as a bad seller,i decided not to sell,dont want the headaches.Yes there are BAD SELLERS,but,there are also buying customers who can be downright unreasonable and IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE,no matter how good and honest seller you may be.I saw one buyer who gave a negative feedback to a seller cus he bought a well known movie,DVD, that after seeing it,didnt like the movie,thats the sellers fault?STUUUPID!.Nope dont need the headaches.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is really the proper place to voice my grieveance, but I saw no real alternative on these boards.

Last April, I posted my want list of ColecoVision paperwork, and mumbai came forth and told me he could supply me with most of what I was looking for. After various PM exchanges spread out over FIVE MONTHS, with excuses ranging from a bad internet connection to a badly structured inventory system, he STILL hasn't given me a price list for the items he SUPPOSEDLY has in stock. I don't know what the heck is going on with this guy, but I'm tired of being his big stooge, and now I wouldn't want his CV manuals if they were the last available manuals on Earth. My patience ran out.

People here should know what they can get themselves into when they deal with this guy. Big talker, but doesn't do much except give out excuses and then disappear from the AtariAge boards for weeks at a time. I know some people here have had positive trades with mumbai, but that definately has not been my experience. I can only recommend to everyone to avoid doing business with him.

superjudge3 > over 6 months and no game sent to me!

Enough is Enough with this dude. Ive given him every chance to send me my game. We were to trade Cybermorph 2k version for Super Burnout loose. So this chump got a game and had me spend $ to ship it to him and he never sent me anything. Has the balls to tell me hes sending another copy and I better not be trying to make $ off of him, this is after 6 moths or so of waiting and excuses. He claims he never had my addy the 1st time which is bunk. Gave my addy to him after 3 months of waiting again and about 6 weeks I was MIA so i gave him the benefit of the doubt. Then 2 more months pass and nothing which is when he says hes gonna send a 2nd copy out and accuses me of trying to make a buck off this common game that I should have paid the $10 for the boxed copy when I had a chance a few weeks ago. If you know me or dealt with me, then you know his comment is BS. Well, nothing has come. Claims he was going to get TRACKING this time but I bet my life he doesnt have ANY reciept because he's a FLAT OUT LIAR. Im sure he will retaliate and if he does, he should be removed from this site completely. Anyone whos traded with me knows I dont mind tossing in extras or surprises or in some cases, knew you wanted something and if youre my friend, i may just buy something and have it sent directly to your house as a surprise. Now of course I wouldnt be giving away a Waterworld but i do give away $15 value or less games often and Im no jaguar genius but I know that game i was supposed to get is no big deal so if Im a crook, im the dumbest F'n Crook out there. Im sure thats what this J.O. is going to try to comeback with and youd have to be an idiot to believe such rubbish. I dont care if I never see the game because Ive had it with this Douchenozzle.

Know that if you deal with this jerk, you do so knowing you may never get your item but you will get excuses. I have his PMs saved from way back when my game had already arrived in his hands and he was happily enjoying it. A LONG LONG TIME AGO and I still have the postage receipt. If he comes up with lies and flaming me in retaliation, he should produce a postage receipt or he should have his IP banned from this site. He never sent nothing for month after month, Ive been extremely patient have I not? Excuse is his middle name. Things happen and life throws you curve balls and you can have delays sending things and such, but this is a joke from start to finish. Deal with superjudge3 at your own peril. Cheers

Watch out for "jerusalemfire" on ebay. Won a colecovision but was shill bid against. I checked out his auctions and he bought the system off ebay then bought some games to go with it in July. Then ran up the price of the auction with another ebay account to get what he wanted for it. I refused to pay.

Watch out for "jerusalemfire" on ebay. Won a colecovision but was shill bid against. I checked out his auctions and he bought the system off ebay then bought some games to go with it in July. Then ran up the price of the auction with another ebay account to get what he wanted for it. I refused to pay.

So you resfused to pay for an item that you won? just because you don't like the way it was bid up.

• 2 weeks later...
beware of zmweasel.bad seller.been waiting over a month and i have received nothing,no games,no money back,nothing.

UPDATE:i filed a paypal claim,and won due to his non responce.bad news,i didnt get any of my money back as he has closed his paypal account out.what a piece of shit zmweasel is.but listen zack,i am a truck driver by trade.if i ever have a route on the west coast,i will be looking you up.i have been given two addresses for you in california,and if i ever am in the area for any reason,and your still at either one of these addresses,i will be in touch.

beware of zmweasel.bad seller.been waiting over a month and i have received nothing,no games,no money back,nothing.

UPDATE:i filed a paypal claim,and won due to his non responce.bad news,i didnt get any of my money back as he has closed his paypal account out.what a piece of shit zmweasel is.but listen zack,i am a truck driver by trade.if i ever have a route on the west coast,i will be looking you up.i have been given two addresses for you in california,and if i ever am in the area for any reason,and your still at either one of these addresses,i will be in touch.

Yeah dude, whoop his Candy Ass! :D

Just my .02, & it prob. doesnt mean anything, but I think that's Zach Meston, who seems to be quite an accomplished author/writer in the video game biz. I've seen his stuff in several mags & he co-wrote the Jaguar Strategy Guide book.

I'd hope someone of his stature/reknown would be a bit more responsible that he seems to be in this case...I'm not defending him, I have no alliance to either party, but I dont like being shafted in deals either.

Edited by RJ

Just my .02, & it prob. doesnt mean anything, but I think that's Zach Meston, who seems to be quite an accomplished author/writer in the video game biz. I've seen his stuff in several mags & he co-wrote the Jaguar Strategy Guide book.

I'd hope someone of his stature/reknown would be a bit more responsible that he seems to be in this case...I'm not defending him, I have no alliance to either party, but I dont like being shafted in deals either.

Just throwing this out there because Ive been watching this thread wondering if somethings wrong with Zach. Ive dealt with Zach a few times and hes never stiffed me.

Have you heard back from him at all and if not, isnt it possible that something tragic, could be keeping him from finishing a deal? If hes cheating ya then he should be hogtied but I doubt he would and I dont think hes been on anyones bad trader list until now and I only know him from buying from him and each time was a pleasure. Heres hoping you get your goods and hoping nothings wrong with Zach.

Just throwing this out there because Ive been watching this thread wondering if somethings wrong with Zach. Ive dealt with Zach a few times and hes never stiffed me.

Have you heard back from him at all and if not, isnt it possible that something tragic, could be keeping him from finishing a deal? If hes cheating ya then he should be hogtied but I doubt he would and I dont think hes been on anyones bad trader list until now and I only know him from buying from him and each time was a pleasure. Heres hoping you get your goods and hoping nothings wrong with Zach.

well,last i have heard from zach was over a month ago,he told me he would be shipping out my games later that week,priority mail.of course that never happend.i hope nothing happend to him either.i dont know how true it is,but i have heard he is around. i heard he has been back and forth recently from hawaii to the mainland.i have family in hawaii,near lahaina were i was told he is from and where i am told his family lives.so i might ask my cousins if they know of him or the family,and see if they can get any info on him,because i dont want to dog the guy if he is unable to ship my stuff if he is sick,in jail,etc.we will see what happends. Edited by wccw mark

well,last i have heard from zach was over a month ago,he told me he would be shipping out my games later that week,priority mail.of course that never happend.i hope nothing happend to him either.i dont know how true it is,but i have heard he is around. i heard he has been back and forth recently from hawaii to the mainland.i have family in hawaii,near lahaina were i was told he is from and where i am told his family lives.so i might ask my cousins if they know of him or the family,and see if they can get any info on him,because i dont want to dog the guy if he is unable to ship my stuff if he is sick,in jail,etc.we will see what happends.

UPDATE:my cousins in hawaii talk to a relative of zach,an older man named terry meston(father,grandfather?)that they live near the same town/villiage,and terry told them that zach is fine,that all is good.my cousins went on to say that zach might have ripped off a relative(me)of theirs on the mainland over some videogames,and terry said he doest know anything about that(why would he)and that they were just seeing if something was wrong with zach.terry said zach is fine and has spoken with him recently.well after hearing this from my cousins,now i know i was ripped off.also,i was contacted by a guy i have trade/sold games with for a few years on digital press,(he is a member here as well)he seen my post about zmweasel and he told me he hasnt gotten some stuff he bought from zach as well,so unless he has gotten his stuff recently,thats at least two people that are waiting for the wonderful mr meston to send them there stuff.

The last time someone had a real bad dispute they posted the bad trader's informaton ie. address, etc. on the board. That got the bad trader to complete the transaction quickly. Sounds like with a paypal transaction you don't have much to go on though. Hope this get's resolved for you.

Edited by Ghost Soldier

The last time someone had a real bad dispute they posted the bad trader's informaton ie. address, etc. on the board. That got the bad trader to complete the transaction quickly. Sounds like with a paypal transaction you don't have much to go on though. Hope this get's resolved for you.
yeah,i didnt get any info from paypal,other than he doesnt have any funds in his account to give me my money back.i also believe that account is closed as well.i was given two address in california and two phone numbers as well.these were given to me by someone who knows both me and zach.he told me he doesnt talk to zach aymore because be became a douchbag(his words,not mine)since zach quit working at atlus.anyways, here is the info i was given by a friend:

zach meston

3065 howard dr

redding,ca

zach meston

2341 primrose ave

vista,ca

also here is the two phone numbers i have been given

(760)734-1975

(530)243-1996

there is never an answer at the 734-1975,but i have left two messages at 243-1996 but no returned calls.also,the answering machine at the 243-1996 is a male voice,but says no name,just the number.

Edited by wccw mark

Then go to the Police. Its Mail fraud any way you slice it. I just found it strange the dude would become a crook all of a sudden and thought about "well people do get in accidents" and such and threw that out as a possibilty since if it were an accident, youd feel pretty dumb, atleast i would. If a dudes dead or in a hospital bed, thats a good reason he didnt get me my game, thats all I was saying. If he's robbing you, send him to jail. I have no time for crooks. Maybe he met Britney Spears and theyre all coked out? Who knows. If hes alive and well, send him to jail.

Then go to the Police. Its Mail fraud any way you slice it. I just found it strange the dude would become a crook all of a sudden and thought about "well people do get in accidents" and such and threw that out as a possibilty since if it were an accident, youd feel pretty dumb, atleast i would. If a dudes dead or in a hospital bed, thats a good reason he didnt get me my game, thats all I was saying. If he's robbing you, send him to jail. I have no time for crooks. Maybe he met Britney Spears and theyre all coked out? Who knows. If hes alive and well, send him to jail.
if zachy boy is all drugged up with good o' britney,i forgive him and he can keep the money.he just needs to provide videotape of her,high on coke/whatever stumbling around play ddr or guitar hero :D Edited by wccw mark

Maybe he met Britney Spears and theyre all coked out? Who knows. If hes alive and well, send him to jail.

That's impossible, she's been junked out with me for the last month in the opium den in her pool house. I'd know if this guy was coming to and from our love nest....;)...:rolling: