IGNORED

LogiKhron Clock Module

• 1 year later...

Trying one more time. Anyone have this card and have the driver disk for it?? I need an image or a copy of the driver as I have had this card forever but have no driver disk. One just recently sold on Ebay but I missed the auction. The picture below is from that auction. Thanks!!

post-6701-1183315593_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...

Trying one more time. Anyone have this card and have the driver disk for it?? I need an image or a copy of the driver as I have had this card forever but have no driver disk. One just recently sold on Ebay but I missed the auction. The picture below is from that auction. Thanks!!

post-6701-1183315593_thumb.jpg

[/quote

I also have the Logikhron Clock module for the Atari ST but have no disk, has anyone located a disk image for this yet?

Best Regards

venom4728a

• 3 months later...

There are a couple of these on Ebay right now, from the same seller. One has no disk....

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2607374993561?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260737499356&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

.....and it's $15.

The battery in the clock card is long dead, but once replaced it will work just fine. Also, I don't have a copy of the program that reads the time from the card, but it shouldn't be hard to find it online.

The other says it's complete in box, and there is a disk, but it has no label....

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2607374972911?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260737497291&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

The battery in the clock card is long dead, but once replaced it will work just fine.

I messaged the seller, and asked him about the possibility of copying the remaining disk for the other one - or **IF THE DISK EVEN WORKS**. He's a long-time Atari user, I'm pretty sure, so it's not like I was asking someone who picked up that stuff at an estate sale. I told him that it is NOT easy to find the program online, and that I knew of people looking since 2006. I also asked about the practicality of disassembling it, and the difficulty of changing the battery. After all, he does say in the the ad "once it's been changed" as if it's that easy. I also asked if he had a clue if that was Y2K compatible, not really expecting an answer.

He didn't reply to any of my questions. I'm surprised. I've bought a few things from that seller over the years, and he was always very quick to respond with the messages, and seemed helpful. I suppose if the questions are so probing like that, and they don't make the product look good, then they're going to be ignored. Fact is, these are probably worthless junk, and to acknowledge my inquiries would likely demonstrate that.

I'm kind of disappointed. I was interested. I've lowered the my opinion of that seller accordingly, for dodging my questions. I've made the following assumptions:

1) These are probably glued or snapped together, never intended for disassembly.

2) The battery is soldered in, even if you did manage to get it apart.

3) The disk doesn't work anymore, or he'd copy it for the other, or answer my question.

4) These are not Y2K compliant.

5) They're garbage, and the seller probably knows it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Is this the same one?

http://rover.ebay.co...=item5d41566226

Yes, that's it.

I think I have the disk now. Can I copy it with a PC?

Robert

Here is a link to FloImg. You can use it to create disk images from ST disks and vice versa.

http://atari.8bitchip.info/floimgd.php

Also, you may just try reading the disk on the PC. If you can see the contents, try just copying it to a folder since the disk probably isn't a startup disk and just support and driver files. Then you can just ZIP the files together and post.

I will try to make a copy of it this weekend.

Robert

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a link to the stream file I created from the floppy.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzG-MJ1NWKqDLWZNR1M4WVo2UXc/edit?usp=sharing zipped file.

It is supposedly able to be read by St emulators who can read the .st format.

I am new at using this Kryoflux board, so I hope I did the settings correct and this works.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzG-MJ1NWKqDeVlNdm9tSWp0Nmc/edit?usp=sharing Pic of Floppy. directly.

Robert

Edited by venom4728a

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I actually got an ST out of the box and was able to copy the files to a another disk that I could read with windows. The Logikhron disk has 2 files Clock.rsc and DESK.app I have attached them here in a zip file. I think this time it will work :)

Robert

Logikhron Disk.zip

Edited by venom4728a

Sweet!!!!! I will test it this week and let you know, but that looks like all that would be needed.

Ok, I actually got an ST out of the box and was able to copy the files to a another disk that I could read with windows. The Logikhron disk has 2 files Clock.rsc and DESK.app I have attached them here in a zip file. I think this time it will work :)

Robert