IGNORED

Grovers Music Maker Tunes

Tempest

Here's a scan of "A Message". Hopefully this will dissolve the mystery of T :)

post-1161-1238008890_thumb.jpg

I'm not so sure. The first part is pretty close, but there is a second part to T that's different. Unless there is more to this tune than is written here, I think it may be a different song.

You are correct, there are differences in the music. The posted score shows 4 Cs in a row, while the GMM version only plays 3, and the second measure is way different. I will have to write out the music in the GMM version so we can compare it better.

Edited by Wickeycolumbus

Here's a scan of "A Message". Hopefully this will dissolve the mystery of T :)

I'm not so sure. The first part is pretty close, but there is a second part to T that's different. Unless there is more to this tune than is written here, I think it may be a different song.

You are correct, there are differences in the music. The posted score shows 4 Cs in a row, while the GMM version only plays 3, and the second measure is way different. I will have to write out the music in the GMM version so we can compare it better.

The problem isn't so much the slight differences in the first part of the music, but that there is another section after that in T that is completely different. Although, the piano music posted may only be the first section of the song. I've tried to find a sample of the music online, but haven't had any luck yet. The generic title of the song definitely isn't helping.

I admit it isn't totally the same (as a matter of fact, I mentioned this in a previous post). Perhaps it isn't exactly the same song... but it's the closest we've found (and yeah, what is up with the title, anyway? Not very original. Then again, most of the songs in those piano books aren't named anything really memorable...)

• 2 months later...