IGNORED

PhilyClassic 3 Pictures Online

http://www.atariage.com/features/philly_2002/index.htmlWe've just put a gallery of images online from last weekend's PhillyClassic 3 classic gaming show. If you weren't able to attend the show, here's your chance to look at some of the people who attended, the booths and tables, and events that took place. We've written up descriptions of the images and you may even recognize some members from our forums in the pictures.

of course there is no words to describe pitfall harry

and i love the pics ....

curt, you have my deepest admiration for all the work you're doing ... as these displays are absolutely great !!!!!

also nice to see

joel

joe

sean (looks like pitfall harry on the ads)

and all the others from the board

quote:

Originally posted by StanJr:

Don't look at that stupid picture of me, look at the other one of me playing SCSIcide. I don't look like such a freak.

I think that's a great picture, it's obvious you're just giving a big grin for the camera and that's not how you normally walk around. Oh yeah, now that I'm work let me rummage through all the pictures on my laptop and see if I have one of you in the Spidey shirt.. Nope, it doesn't appear I took one. I guess I thought I'd take a picture of you later in the day (Friday), but that never happened. So the next day, you were wearing that Brooklyn shirt and I lost my chance.

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by StanJr:

aimee, I thought you were going to be gone for a while?

I am. Today turned out to be one of those days where my schedule opened up. And, I got some great news: I'm okay, and I'll be able to have kids someday. I won't go in to details (because, believe me, you don't want to hear them) but my medical crisis is over--no going under the knife for PitfallAimee!

I like Stan's picture. He looks like he's having fun!

..surely you mean MORE kids someday

Good to hear you're OK, Kate and i read your post and we were a little concerned.

I gotta get to that next year, always wanted to visit USA (if only for the cereal), maybe if I time it right.."erm, yes darling, I hear Philadelphia is lovely to visit this time of year.."