IGNORED

Complete! (Except for The One)

badbrad

Well, as soon as I receive my Meteorites cart in the mail, my 5200 collection will be complete.

Except for that damn BBSB. It will take me awhile to get that one. :|

Maybe the Track and Field loaner cart makes up for it a little. ;)

post-2475-1148787341_thumb.jpg

Edited by badbrad

Nice collection, 5200 games look good! Have you thought about those new 5200 cases that were posted about a week or so ago and that AA will eventually archive? I collect cart and manual (no boxes), so I may go for it - but I want to see how hard they are to make.

Well, as soon as I receive my Meteorites cart in the mail, my 5200 collection will be complete.

Except for that damn BBSB. It will take me awhile to get that one. :|

Maybe the Track and Field loaner cart makes up for it a little. ;)

Very nice! Say, what is that one dead center, near the bottom of the pic? Can't make out the label (Diagnostic??)

Kudos!

Orri-

Very nice! Say, what is that one dead center, near the bottom of the pic? Can't make out the label (Diagnostic??)

That is my super ultra toggle switchable Diagnostic/Pete's Test Cartridge, that a certain AtariAge member made for me. :cool:

Nice collection, but the harder part is still waiting. You've got to start collecting the homebrews and conversions. Seeing that these seem to pop up every other day, you've still got a long road ahead of you! :)

Don't care much about homebrews and conversions. I have a big 400/800/XL collection, too. (I do have BBSB for that system.)

I'll get the homebrews that I like. I have a boxed numbered Koffi: Yellow Kopter around here somewhere.

Edited by badbrad